Stocks

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Stocks

Postby Toof » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Someone is in the process of breaking into my base and I have no real way to stop them? There are scents everywhere. Can I put them into the stocks to buy myself some more time to get to a new location with some of my gear? If so, how do I put someone into the stocks?

Thanks in advance.
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
Toof

Re: Stocks

Postby Messyng » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Hey, you can put the criminal to stocks if they are offline, just pick up a scent and see if he is online or not, then go pay the judge 500 silver and right click the scent on stocks.

To prevent someone from breaking into your base right now you could try to build a few torchposts or braziers, expand your claim, repair walls, stomp them, make an extra layer of wall, make and use a mortar, call someone for help and lastly go out and fight.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby Toof » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Ok, I put one of them in the stocks for larceny. How long does that last? He used multiple characters to break into the base, should I be collecting scents from all over and throwing each character in?
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
Toof

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Now piss on him to establish dominus !
ZoddAlmighty

Postby matan002 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Stock all if you can afford it.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Also try and stomp them out of them bashing your wall. Everytime they have to re-engage the waste crime it take a chunk of their Black Bile, which means it will take them much longer to break your wall.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Nikixos » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Toof wrote:Ok, I put one of them in the stocks for larceny. How long does that last? He used multiple characters to break into the base, should I be collecting scents from all over and throwing each character in?

Stocks last 24 hours and its a pain in the ass because your humours can go to -50 points on all biles or even more depending on the whips, also you can't re-stock a guy after another 24 hours passes once they are released Also the criminal can die of madness if you simply keep re-stocking, i suggest you contact some veteran to help you and repair your walls, stone walls can take as much as 2 hours to break depending on the raider
Image Image
Nikixos

Return to Help!