Lost my Writ of Homesteading when declaiming

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Lost my Writ of Homesteading when declaiming

Postby XanderP » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

I need some assistance in regard of the Writ of Homesteading I expected to get back on declaiming my plot.

I am new to the game and after a few days playing I decided to buy a Noobie pack in the store. I placed the claim stone and I saw didn't place it correctly in regard to the things I already build on the area I like to claim.

So I used the declaim option and expected to get the Writ of Homesteading back so I could replace my claim correctly. This was a wrong decision I found out. I don't have a Writ of Homesteading any more. :(

I would like to have the Writ of Homesteading back if this is possible. Pleas advice or help.
XanderP

Re: Lost my Writ of Homesteading when declaiming

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:24 pm

You can buy another writ from a vendor in Providence but no one will reimburse you with another writ :P
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Kreek » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:55 pm

If you make some friends and ask nicely, you might be gifted one. Otherwise gain the skill Indian tracking, check stumps and logs, and craft savage charms to sell at the white roof stalls in Provi.

Additionally picking up anything you see gives a small chance of giving you a 7 use inspirational. These sell for a good amount of silver to other players.
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.
Kreek

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:57 am

u can add my Homestead Secret ingame for a free one whenever im online

HS: toll
Heffernan

Postby XanderP » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Thank you for the replies. It gave me some new insights and I now understand how to make silver and bought a new one in town.
XanderP

Return to Help!