Climate Change

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Climate Change

Postby Realak » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:06 am

Derail split from "DC Shooting" thread. ~TotalyMeow

Darwoth wrote:I'm gonna insult you while providing no proof of anything of my own lel top keks shrekt

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT GG NO RE - You just regurgitated nothing but ad hominem attacks and didn't even say anything of substance just "oh your wrong, big stupid head" once again going back to my point that political discussion is no longer fact or theory based. It's goes deep into primal urges like fight or flight.

yeah dawg, climate change is so fake man check out those nasa.gov satellites with all those fake readings. Here I'll do a quick summary for you of what 99% of people who are smarter then both of us believe with a firm conviction. See the scientific method requires proof of concept. You don't publish without having tested your hypothesis. This is basic science 101. Liberals can't even organize a rigged election they rigged you really think there is some massive conspiracy theory with 99% of the worlds highest IQ in on the joke?

Warning - some copy paste here and there. Grammar and Spelling is **** and I'm well aware, not attempting to write a book report here on my day off drinking all day (which i never usually do so)

The Earth's climate has changed throughout history, I'm not denying that. That's a favorite fox news line " Oh the climate naturally goes through these cycles blah blah" Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization.

But uh oh, looks like if you check on some actual facts Carbon Dioxide is the highest it has ever been. Ever. Period. Since Carbon dating and other scientific methods came about. That is hundreds of years.
Since able to be recorded - it's never exceeded 300 parts per million. It's currently sitting at 400. Have you ever sat behind a nasty diesel black smoke truck? Watch how much it spits out while you are just waiting on a redlight with him. Multiply it by millions and millions of cars. This is but one example of very man. Earth is literally a giant fish tank with an enclosed atmosphere - is it really so far fetched to imagine we are doing this harm? If you slowly poured bleach in a fishtank, or vacuum sealed it and slowly replaced the oxygen with CO, what eventually would happen? Is this concept really that hard for you?
Ok let's continue.

The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.

Scientific evidence for warming of the climate system is unequivocal.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.1

Earth-orbiting satellites and other technological advances have enabled scientists to see the big picture, collecting many different types of information about our planet and its climate on a global scale. This body of data, collected over many years, reveals the signals of a changing climate. The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide and other gases was demonstrated in the mid-19th century.2 Their ability to affect the transfer of infrared energy through the atmosphere is the scientific basis of many instruments flown by NASA. There is no question that increased levels of greenhouse gases must cause the Earth to warm in response. The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives. This is the most common misconception the right uses to deny Climate Change.

Scientific evidence for warming of the climate system is unequivocal. 99% of the worlds scientists, after years of data and research are not working together for some giant liberal conspiracy
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.1

Earth-orbiting satellites and other technological advances have enabled scientists to see the big picture, collecting many different types of information about our planet and its climate on a global scale. This body of data, collected over many years, reveals the signals of a changing climate.

The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide and other gases was demonstrated in the mid-19th century.2 Their ability to affect the transfer of infrared energy through the atmosphere is the scientific basis of many instruments flown by NASA. There is no question that increased levels of greenhouse gases must cause the Earth to warm in response.
Ice cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that the Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly ten times faster than the average rate of ice-age-recovery warming. Woops! There goes the usual "it is a natural ebb and flow" defense!

And of course this changes heat...
The planet's average surface temperature has risen about 2.0 degrees Fahrenheit since the late 19th century, a change driven largely by increased carbon dioxide and other human-made emissions into the atmosphere!!!!!1 Most of the warming occurred in the past 35 years, with 16 of the 17 warmest years on record occurring since 2001. Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up the year — from January through September, with the exception of June — were the warmest on record for those respective months.

On to water...
The oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, with the top 700 meters (about 2,300 feet) of ocean showing warming of 0.302 degrees Fahrenheit since 1969. This may not seem to much at first glance, but the volume of all water in gallons in the ocean would be about 332.5 million cubic miles which equals more than 1.1 TRILLION GALLONS. Imagine trying to warm that up in a giant pot on a celestial stove. Not easy. The human mind can barely comprehend the vastness of numbers like that. Things like Coral Polyps making up our reefs are extremely sensitive to the most minute changes in temperature which is what is causing the mass bleach outs all over the globe. Chemical waste/Fertilizer runoff is just the cherry on top.
Tiny ocean plants – called phytoplankton – that live near the water's surface and drift with the currents and live and die in massive blooms on a massive scale are also affected. A byproduct of photosynthesis is oxygen. Scientists believe that phytoplankton contribute between 50 to 85 percent of the oxygen in Earth's atmosphere. Thousands of miles of growth decline has been observed in key areas where they bloom, and temperature changes is the problem.

Growing up in Florida, I had my divers license when i was very young as my dad was an accomplished diver at one point. This is painfully obvious in the florida keys for example. Vibrant lush reefs i used to visit are a sad, pale, bleached disgrace to their former memory. Add on top of that what was once clear see through water, and take a look today. Runoff from the sugar plantations in the Everglades (another massive massive unregulated tragedy) has turned the water into a horrible color when the tides flow right. Add on top idiots like Republican Governor Rick Scott and his massive crusade against the EPA and chemical waste over the years removing regulation after regulation and now Florida is in big, big trouble. Hilariously, last year Florida had a "toxic pea soup" bloom all over as well as red tide, and like a month after Rick Scott passed all these anti regulation laws to make it even easier to destroy/pollute Florida's environment. What a ***** joke.

It truly makes me sad future generations will not get to enjoy the things I have, and the same goes for your generation Darwoth - btw, are you a baby boomer? you seemed to get pretty triggered about that but you know im ***** right. They are greedy, selfish ***** who would drive the country into the ground as long as they got what they wanted. Prove me wrong - you can't. But I'm not like the right - I don't blindly label and entire group - I know there are decent, educated republicans. My father is one. But in his old age watching him be poisoned by fox news is truly making me angry. Any fringe idea fox has pushed out, he has tried to bring it up to me, stupid **** like when some picture of a guy who looked like Bernie was in a nice Audi or something, and it wasn't even him. Yet the internets broke from the right clamouring they were right all along, he was stealing their money and other dumb ****.

Another example would be the whole "three house Bernie is rich and stole your money" BS the right spilled all over social media. I still see references to it this day. Usually if i click on their comment and check the profile is an aging man/woman "good old boy" who is literally a drooling mouthpiece for fox news.
Senators have a home state where they are from - 1 house. Senators also have to spend extended time in DC as well. 2nd apartment. Family relative of his wife dies and leaves a house to her and suddenly the right loses their minds when basic **** like having somewhere to stay in Vermont and DC is beyond their comprehension. Also - ***** Hillary and the DNC elite. Seriously. Or Obama. It's in the past. How many months into Trump's presidency before I stop seeing all the blame heaped on them (and for some things they deserved - Hillary was shoved down our throats, and was probably the only candidate in history who could lose to a mouth breathing ingrate like Trump. Obama getting Nobel Peace while bombing more then anyone etc etc and all the Muslim handholding was just as bad. Let it go. It's over. I've personally seen hanging obama dummies multiple times driving around where I'm from right after Obama won. Their is pics all over the internet - BUT OMG KATHY GRIFFON THE OUTRAGE. ( she is an idiot btw)

Have you seen recent pictures of the Great Barrier Reef? It's a giant bleached out mess. The GBR itself is 500,000 years old, but it hasn't always looked as it does today. Reefs on Australia's continental shelf have taken on many forms, depending on the sea level, and the current formation is about 6,000 to 8,000 years old. That is three zeros. After expanding to such a massive size in SIX THOUSAND PLUS YEARS of not completely dying out, miles and miles of the GBR is bleached out with no hope of returning except from the last few remnants of the reef that is in slightly deeper water and not currently as stricken from the heat and chemical changes in the water. You are looking at thousands of more years for it to be able to slowly creep back out to it's vast former glory. Old reef dies and the new ones grow on top of it and it slowly spreads out. Rippity Rip rip.

-Global sea level rose about 8 inches in the last century. The rate in the last two decades, however, is nearly double that of the last century. Double! Take a trip to Miami, they have to have a massive pump system now to hold the water at bay. Nothing natural about 10-20 years equaling over a freaking CENTURY.
-Both the extent and thickness of Arctic sea ice has declined rapidly over the last several decades.
-Glaciers are retreating almost everywhere around the world — including in the Alps, Himalayas, Andes, Rockies, Alaska and Africa.
-We are destroying rain forests faster then it can be replenished. Don't buy palm oil. Especially just because it is cheaper. Just don't.
-The number of record high temperature events in the United States has been increasing, while the number of record low temperature events has been decreasing, since 1950. The U.S. has also witnessed increasing numbers of intense rainfall events
-Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the acidity of surface ocean waters has increased by about 30 percent. This increase is the result of humans emitting more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and hence more being absorbed into the oceans. The amount of carbon dioxide absorbed by the upper layer of the oceans is increasing by about TWO BILLION tons per year.

It goes on and on, holy **** look at that. I'm done.
OH BTW, sources incoming - not fringe media sites, nor politically biased ones ( at least they try to be everyone is human) Alot of this references actual published
Enjoy.

B.D. Santer et.al., “A search for human influences on the thermal structure of the atmosphere,” Nature vol 382, 4 July 1996, 39-46

Gabriele C. Hegerl, “Detecting Greenhouse-Gas-Induced Climate Change with an Optimal Fingerprint Method,” Journal of Climate, v. 9, October 1996, 2281-2306

V. Ramaswamy et.al., “Anthropogenic and Natural Influences in the Evolution of Lower Stratospheric Cooling,” Science 311 (24 February 2006), 1138-1141

B.D. Santer et.al., “Contributions of Anthropogenic and Natural Forcing to Recent Tropopause Height Changes,” Science vol. 301 (25 July 2003), 479-483.

In the 1860s, physicist John Tyndall recognized the Earth's natural greenhouse effect and suggested that slight changes in the atmospheric composition could bring about climatic variations. In 1896, a seminal paper by Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius first predicted that changes in the levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere could substantially alter the surface temperature through the greenhouse effect.

National Research Council (NRC), 2006. Surface Temperature Reconstructions For the Last 2,000 Years. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Featur ... /page3.php

https://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-repo ... AL_SPM.pdf

Church, J. A. and N.J. White (2006), A 20th century acceleration in global sea level rise, Geophysical Research Letters, 33, L01602, doi:10.1029/2005GL024826.

The global sea level estimate described in this work can be downloaded from the CSIRO website.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/indicators/

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20170118/)

Levitus, et al, "Global ocean heat content 1955–2008 in light of recently revealed instrumentation problems," Geophys. Res. Lett. 36, L07608 (2009).

L. Polyak, et.al., “History of Sea Ice in the Arctic,” in Past Climate Variability and Change in the Arctic and at High Latitudes, U.S. Geological Survey, Climate Change Science Program Synthesis and Assessment Product 1.2, January 2009, chapter 7

R. Kwok and D. A. Rothrock, “Decline in Arctic sea ice thickness from submarine and ICESAT records: 1958-2008,” Geophysical Research Letters, v. 36, paper no. L15501, 2009

http://nsidc.org/sotc/sea_ice.html

National Snow and Ice Data Center

World Glacier Monitoring Service

"Attribution of Extreme Weather Events in the Context of Climate Change," National Academies Press, 2016
https://www.nap.edu/read/21852/chapter/1

Kunkel, K. et al, "Probable maximum precipitation and climate change," Geophysical Research Letters, (12 April 2013) DOI: 10.1002/grl.50334

Kunkel, K. et al, "Monitoring and Understanding Trends in Extreme Storms: State of the Knowledge," Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 2012.

http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/cei.html

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/co2/story/What ... ication%3F

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/co2/story/Ocean+Acidification

C. L. Sabine et.al., “The Oceanic Sink for Anthropogenic CO2,” Science vol. 305 (16 July 2004), 367-371

Copenhagen Diagnosis, p. 36.

National Snow and Ice Data Center

C. Derksen and R. Brown, "Spring snow cover extent reductions in the 2008-2012 period exceeding climate model projections," GRL, 39:L19504

http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/sotc/snow_extent.html

Rutgers University Global Snow Lab, Data History Accessed August 29, 2011.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Re: D.C. shooting

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 am

yeah, i am not bothering going through your wall of claeyt drivel, you have demonstrated you are an idiot from the outset of your first post and each followup and just like him it is now time to circle back and do it all over again, yawn. you lose.

i was born in the 80s like the majority of the current conservative libertarians.

edit: realized a great majority of your wall of noise was global warming horse ****, which i could not give a remote ***** about. however as a quick rebuke

1> the earth naturally wams and cools and always has, the mythical environmentalist cult of global warming has only existed for the last few decades, amazingly enough during prior points in history when pollution was higher there was no global warming. thus the cult of global warming had to change to the more obscure and impossible to define "climate change" moniker when historical evidence did not match the initial claims that the "warming" was caused by humans ever since then it has been nothing but pseudo science and out of context references to other reports.

and even if it was true it matters not since the majority of the pollution comes from third world ***** like pakistan and india or from manufacturing centers in china that are still using 50s technology therefore the draconian restrictions that the environmental left seeks to impose on the united states would be both gutting to the US economy and completely irrelevant toward solving global warming, er..... uh, i mean uh "climate change" yeah thats it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:42 am

Reviresco

Postby Realak » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 am

Dallane don't make me laugh, it took all of 5 seconds to find page after page of racist/hate/violence photos against Obama.

I even saw multiple hanging dummies in my hometown while out and about right after the election. Yeah people were upset - but we already knew the right is a bunch of troglodytes. Meanwhile you guys blew up the internet over some stupid celebrity ***** trying to remain relevant as if most of America cares.

Sit down son, the big boys are speaking. :x
I still love you though, even if your views are ***** crazy.

I was browsing through the 100K+ comments when fox news posted multiple times on their feed about the Griffin incident. Your people literally went ape ****, ate your own ****, and proceeded to completely lose your damn minds. I saw posts about finding out if your neighbors were liberals because they might want to kill you in the upcoming civil war and all kinds of crazy bat ****.
What usually surprises me the most is the women of the right, It will be some middle aged/old lady saying the craziest ***** **** and it's just sad and scary at the same time.

News Flash. You are the minority. Democrats are the minority. You lost by 3 million votes. Trump - 62,984,825 and Clinton with 65,853,516. Only the extremely antiquated electoral college gave you the win.
Over 231 million Americans are eligible to vote, and 200 million were registered. However, results from the 2016 Presidential election show that approximately 71 million people who were eligible to vote didn't in this year's election. What a sad, sad state of affairs. And honestly who can blame them? What has become of this country? What happened to the most intelligent men leading the way with reason and sound thinking?
Supercomputer AI analysis of every single sentence Trump used on the campaign and now confirms he speaks and writes at a 4th-5th grade level. Hillary isn't much better ranking in at 7th grade and poor bush is 3-4th grade. Obama 8th grade and my boy BERNIE ranking in the highest at 9th grade.

In comparison, Lincoln comes in at an 11-12th grade level. Wow.
Idiocracy the movie becoming a documentary. President Camacho incoming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA Might as well be Trump.
Electrolytes, it's what plants crave.

Yeah most of America checked out of this election. Who can blame them? ***** Hillary Clinton and a doofus reality star were America's prime choices. REALLY?
No wonder we are the laughing stock of most of the civilized world. We literally don't even have a choice, they are just shoved in front of us by two "corporations" and we're told to like one. Voting in the primaries is irrelevant too, because ***** you, this is who we want. A woman with more baggage then the entire United Airlines combined.

And face it, if you do your homework and dig for facts and video proof can you seriously sit there with a straight face and say Trump is anything but evil incarnate? Especially the people he surrounds himself with. Bannon and Sessions really? But how dare we accuse closet racists of racism, liberals are in fact the racist ones, and the violent ones, and the evil ones, and on and on.
If you take whatever narrative the right is trying to push on the left, it's usually what they are guilty of themselves. A good quote comes to mind

Goebbels - "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

It's been proven time and time again but you die hard righties just stick your head in the sand and pick and choose your outrage while oblivious.

Trump is a misogynist/sexist. Just some of the stories woman told when he was involved with miss universe is downright creepy. Don't forget the "locker room" talk video saying **** I've never heard in my life in locker rooms. Yeah guys talk about ***** girls, but I've never been chilling in a locker room with the boys and just heard casual rape talk.
Trump is a liar. Proven time and time again. Started the birther movement with his "secret sources" and basically created the rise of "fake news" himself. irony.
Trump is a fear monger. Not all muslims are evil. Not by a long shot. However I think the religion is kind of ***** up, founded by a conqueror and the koran is ***** nuts. However - there is ***** christians too who have murdered, bombed abortion clinics and all kinds of ***** up ****.
An ironic point - the masses of republican "Christians" who think trump is a gift from God and constantly praise him for giving us trump on social media need to sit the ***** down.
You can't pick and choose from the bible. Just stop. If there is a God he doesn't give two ***** about a adulterous sinner like donald trump. How many wives did he have again? Which ones did he cheat on? Which children came out of wedlock? and oh hey isn't it nice to finally have such a classy lady like melania in the white house? The former porn star who clearly married a man she hates for his money and connections to america.
But remember that one time Michelle wore an off the shoulder dress and the rights outrage? What.a.*****.joke.

Anyways I'm done, I went way to deep into this and ***** me it's all over the place. Oh well. My point is made. Take the loss and move on, keep being deluded, and the minority and maybe one day the rest of america will wake the ***** up and we'll drop this two party circlejerk system and get america back to men of intelligence,honor and dignity leading the way. Or not.

Idiocracy is real my friends, take a stroll through your local white trash trailer park or ghetto, notice the massive families of poor children being used for massive benefits from the government, while they ***** about the government and illegals taking their jobs. I don't know if it's laziness, or what. But if you stroll through some well to do neighborhoods you'll notice much smaller families (in most cases)
It's basically our own form of human evolution, but in reverse. Instead of bio engineering to become better in some way, we are literally letting the low iq ***** outbreed the rest of us and make a science fiction movie become a reality. Look no further then Trump and the masses of mouth breathing ingrates on BOTH sides of the isle.

Back in the day when you had some crazy theories, you spoke to close friends, had a phone, or local places to meet up and discuss your crazy. Now with things like Social media, all the crazy is linked up together and filling their feed with more crazy and it just gets worse and worse. It's truly sad.

I've said my peace. Honestly ***** the current divided state of the world. I truly wish we would find Intelligent life out there in the stars, because then maybe humanity could unite under one cause - that they are human and that is all that matters. Not the melanin in your skin or the culture in which you were raised. Damn I bet we could accomplish some crazy **** if the entire world was united as one.
Unfortunate. Unlucky. #WhereIsET
Last edited by Dallane on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed racism
Realak

Postby Realak » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:27 am

Darwoth wrote:yeah, i am not bothering going through your wall of claeyt drivel, you have demonstrated you are an idiot from the outset of your first post and each followup and just like him it is now time to circle back and do it all over again, yawn. you lose.

i was born in the 80s like the majority of the current conservative libertarians.

edit: realized a great majority of your wall of noise was global warming horse ****, which i could not give a remote ***** about. however as a quick rebuke

1> the earth naturally wams and cools and always has, the mythical environmentalist cult of global warming has only existed for the last few decades, amazingly enough during prior points in history when pollution was higher there was no global warming. thus the cult of global warming had to change to the more obscure and impossible to define "climate change" moniker when historical evidence did not match the initial claims that the "warming" was caused by humans ever since then it has been nothing but pseudo science and out of context references to other reports.

and even if it was true it matters not since the majority of the pollution comes from third world ***** like pakistan and india or from manufacturing centers in china that are still using 50s technology therefore the draconian restrictions that the environmental left seeks to impose on the united states would be both gutting to the US economy and completely irrelevant toward solving global warming, er..... uh, i mean uh "climate change" yeah thats it :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's literally facts with sources lined out you ***** idiot. "I'm not gonna read those facts because they are facts i don't believe in" Keep it real bro.

1. I already told you the "natural ebb and flow" fox talking point has been debunked multiple times in my previous posts in anticipation of your response, and boy you didn't disappoint.
No **** it naturally warms and cools, but its exceeding everything known to science, including carbon dated fossil record and what have you.
Yes, the ozone can heal itself and things can change naturally, but if you actually read and source verified the ***** FACTS i laid out for you, it's going extremely beyond the norms of anything recorded. Pointing out the change from saying "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" as proof of conspiracy is another fox mouthpiece talking point. It was simply changed to accurately call what happens, it's not just warming, it's cooling too.

2. Yeah india just sucks. However China is at least not being run by idiots who deny climate change. They just built a massive, massive project of solar panel island in the ocean and are well beyond us in technology regarding alternative energy because here in good 'ol murica, we got lobbyists for the oil companies shoving bribe money down politicians throats if it means making 1 more dollar for temporary satisfaction at the cost of our planets ecosystem. But yes, america can't solve it on our own, it requires the whole world.

Yeah who cares about facts about global warming using the scientific method published in high journalistic integrity science related sources right? Don't even bother to read, it's all good.
"2longdidn'treadlol" classic republican man, down to a tee.

Like i keep bringing up - politics now goes into the primal emotions of mankind, truth and facts will not sway you. anyways I've wasted enough time beating my head against a wall, this got a bit out of hand, toodles.
Realak

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:28 am

i realize your latest wave of derp was directed at dallane but there is a pretty large multiverse sized difference between searching yahoo for "racist obama" content and getting the resulting forum memes and handful of pictures taken in someones backyard vs the ongoing incitement being pushed at every level on the national stage by the left controlled media that is in every americans face day in and day out from the time they wake up.

the majority of the country hated obama because he is a communist and his policies ***** the country up bad for his entire tenure and for decades to come unless trump undoes much of it, not because he was a highly racist black guy that despised rural and suburban america, had a leftwing terrorist who participated in bombings in the 70s as a best buddy or because his spiritual leader is well known for his sermons laced with hatred of white people and capitalist society.
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:30 am

Okay, that's enough Realak. Stop derailing this topic. It's about the DC shooting, not about your confusion over politics, not about your confusion over climate change, and certainly not about your confusion over whether you're taking to Dallane or Darwoth. And please try to keep your posts a little more concise, I have to read all this ****. Do you realize your climate text wall contained the same couple paragraphs repeated at least three times? You're giving me a headache. And the rest of you please stop encouraging him. :/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 am

i do not deny the planet is in one of its warm/spring phases, i simply do not subscribe to the false belief that global warming is manmade, however that is completely irrelevant since my primary point was that the united states is not a factor of weight whatsoever and that the draconian policies trying to be achieved by the enviornmentalist left would be completely inconsequential toward solving "global warming" while producing unreasonable economic hardship on the country.

global warming as pushed by the left in this country has nothing to do with environmentalism, it has to do with shutting down the entire coal economy of the east coast and the oil economy of the midwest where large pockets of conservatives are to both punish the opposing side for voting against them and to undermine the economy in those states with the end goal of putting working class white americans, the traditional base of the right on welfare checks and food stamps to make them dependant on government handouts, thus converting to lefty communism and destroying the conservative base.

this is exactly what they did to blacks in the 60s and 70s, until that time black americans were hard working, equally spread among conservative and liberal views as whites were and well on their way to erasing stigmas against them through merit and good conduct the way other groups that eventually assimilated into american society had done, unfortunately liberals happened and they have been prisoners of the democratic party and their own victimhood ever since.

edit: yeah, if you want to sound stupid about global warming make a climate change warming cooling thread.
Last edited by Darwoth on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth

Postby Realak » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:39 am

Yup apologies, should not beer and chill and post, I knew it would be a mess but the points and facts still stand.

@meow
"your confusion"

don't make me laugh. Yeah the world's intellectual community is so confused my apologies.

People masterfully capable of doing things like advanced Differential Equations, Statistics, Quantum Theory/Physics , Discrete and Combinatoric Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Vector Calculus, Number Theory, and Real Analysis
Statistics are just confused. Sorry.

People with Doctorates in things like:

Applied Economics
Climate
Development Studies
Economics
Economic Policy
Energy Change
Environmental Science
Environmental Studies
Forest Science and Management,
Policy Studies
Resource and Environmental Management
Science Communication
Renewable Energy
Sustainability
Sustainability Science
Sustainable Development

and who have dedicated their life to studying the numbers and only the numbers are "confused"

I apologize for all of us Meow, your grasp of these issues is nothing short of astounding. Forgive us.

it's all a prank bro, just a meme. That's a conspiracy dog,
Realak

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:12 am

Removed the racism posted by Realak. Please don't start posting on your multiple alt accounts.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to City upon a Hill