just came back to the game and am stuck need help...

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

just came back to the game and am stuck need help...

Postby Reko420 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:53 pm

everything was destroyed or stolen and someone claimed over my bed so know im stuck knocked out and cant port to boston... can a gm please move me or something.
Reko420
Customer

Re: just came back to the game and am stuck need help...

Postby Taipion » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Reko420 wrote:everything was destroyed or stolen and someone claimed over my bed so know im stuck knocked out and cant port to boston... can a gm please move me or something.

That's unfortunate, but no one can help you right now, if you survive the 24h that you are stuck there being KOed, and you have no active HS/leanto, you will respawn in boston, and then you should get a leanto, some cloths, and work on reducing your madness.
If you survive that, chances are you will be able and willing to stay in the lands of Salem. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:57 am

Sorry, we don't move players stuck on claims as that is a legitimate part of the game. If you survive, you'll port to the main town, which is named Providence.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Taipion » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:34 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Sorry, we don't move players stuck on claims as that is a legitimate part of the game. If you survive, you'll port to the main town, which is named Providence.

- If he has no active homestead anywhere (as I said)
- if he is, for instance, still bound to a leanto that is on the claim that covers his former base, then that's it

[edit:] And yes, you are right, the town is called Providence, but especially older and returning players (like this one) may rather know it as Boston, some still refer to it by that name, as even on the wiki it say: "Many call the city Boston as that is the name it used to go by. "
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Three years ago and a server reset. Time to get with the times. :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby riker88 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:37 am

This same thing happened to me but I survived. Had madness level 7 or 8 when I spawned in providence but o well. I do wish I had the option of teleporting to providence with my empty inventory rather than having to wait 24 hours and then having to get rid of madness levels just to play..
riker88
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:06 pm

riker88 wrote:This same thing happened to me but I survived. Had madness level 7 or 8 when I spawned in providence but o well. I do wish I had the option of teleporting to providence with my empty inventory rather than having to wait 24 hours and then having to get rid of madness levels just to play..

The "stuck for 24h"-thiny is part of the raid mechanics and actually an important part, yes it can be used for griefing, or trying to kill someone, but you could have avoided that with simply parking your character in providence before taking an extended break from the game. ;)

You don't actually need work to get rid of madness lvls, if you are patient.

You can use the hookah once a day (read: at least 24h in between uses), freely available in the crypt under the graveyard, or in the den (needs affluence gear).

And you can use a teddy bear for -1 madness lvl per 8h+ sleep in a bed, but you won't get one for free (usually).

So my advise here is, go make another char and play with that one for a few days until you got your madness under control, no need to risk anything or feel constantly threatened. :D
Taipion

Postby solwuh » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Sorry, we don't move players stuck on claims as that is a legitimate part of the game. If you survive, you'll port to the main town, which is named Providence.

briefly. Sat on a bench in a church in Boston. Out of the game. At the entrance to the game tells me that I have an obstacle in my way. You can not leave the game when you are on the object?
solwuh

Postby Reviresco » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Did you have a town? If so, what was it called? There's a realistic chance they didn't intend to trap you, and just wanted control of the scents they left.
Reviresco

Return to Help!