Salem takes 1st Place

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Salem takes 1st Place

Postby Kia » Mon May 29, 2017 2:55 am

Isn't it possible that suggestions regarding Salem could be important?

The way so many suggestions are responded to with rudeness and lack of respect is disappointing.

Maybe this 'award' will poof eventually. You can make it happen.
Kia

Re: Salem takes 1st Place

Postby Lazun123 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:13 am

It's not that the ideas are totally stupid, but sometimes the ones sugjesting it have ***** and complained so much the rest of the community that has been around for a long time are tired of them posting ****. Also this is a game that incorporates murdering and perma killing each other, so there might be some hostility at one another.:)
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Reviresco » Mon May 29, 2017 3:33 am

My favorite was the suggestion that people should get to vote for other people's characters to be executed. :lol:
Reviresco

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 am

@Kia, you talk about nice idea.
psss They can't understand what you mean, shows it post from other people...
and also most suggestions regarding Salem in forum have tag "IT MAKES NO SENSE IN THIS GAME"
be care
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon May 29, 2017 6:31 am

Nsuidara wrote:@Kia, you talk about nice idea.
psss They can't understand what you mean, shows it post from other people...
and also most suggestions regarding Salem in forum have tag "IT MAKES NO SENSE IN THIS GAME"
be care

Maybe you shouldn't make **** ideas so you don't get pissy when someone tells you how bad it is.

It's really not hard to understand. You wanted a metal detector in a game thats set in the 1700s. You wanted it because you don't want to hunt for metal in mines. Then you added a random event to your already bad idea. It 100% doesn't fit into the setting at all. I'm aware that there are small things that don't really fit either but a magical metal detector with LOL RANDOM CRYSTALS 100% makes zero sense at all.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon May 29, 2017 6:34 am

Kia wrote:Isn't it possible that suggestions regarding Salem could be important?

The way so many suggestions are responded to with rudeness and lack of respect is disappointing.

Maybe this 'award' will poof eventually. You can make it happen.

Don't get the wrong impression, we love it when someone posts a well-considered idea and many player ideas have been added to Salem. The encumbrance system is a big one. Animal hats. Some of the changes we've made to raiding, farming, mining, and gluttony. Those little extra bonuses when you light a coal clamp or put money in your claimstone or whatever. We totally changed fishing by popular demand though the actual mechanic was one John thought up.

But a lot of ideas might seem like something you'd want, but they just don't fit into Salem, and some people have a hard time taking 'no' for an answer.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 am

Dallane wrote:Maybe you shouldn't make **** ideas so you don't get pissy when someone tells you how bad it is.

no comment...

Dallane wrote:It's really not hard to understand. You wanted a metal detector in a game thats set in the 1700s. You wanted it because you don't want to hunt for metal in mines.

I will be a little toxic, but you're personality broken.
I will not continue here talking about other topic. Stop it.
I send PM for you and Meow about this your "suggestion who what wanted..."
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 am

Nsuidara wrote:I will be a little toxic, but you're personality broken.
I will not continue here talking about other topic. Stop it.
I send PM for you and Meow about this your "suggestion who what wanted..."

Then stop being such a cry baby snowflake. If you don't want to talk about your bad ideas then don't bring what was said in other threads into a new thread.

You sent me a PM with a ***** load of ore. Thanks?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 29, 2017 7:43 am

You should got ban... You must talk about what i send PM ? YOU know what mean PM ? its private Message... You broken rule... What we have nice mod. in forum gj and gz...
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon May 29, 2017 7:55 am

Nsuidara wrote:You should got ban... You must talk about what i send PM ? YOU know what mean PM ? its private Message... You broken rule... What we have nice mod. in forum gj and gz...

What rule was broken?

Dallane

Next

Return to City upon a Hill