2017 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Memento » Sat May 27, 2017 1:15 am

Dallane wrote:
Qiresea wrote:i think it would be nice if people stopped complaining about patches etc. this is a game, the devs develop it as a hobby. if you dont like it, just go play another game instead of wasting your time complaining on the forum of a game that doesnt interest you.

This PLZ

I keep searching for JC's comment about this. I come up with nothing. How do you guys know this? Why doesn't he just post that he doesn't have time right now?
Memento

Postby Dallane » Sat May 27, 2017 1:27 am

Memento wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Qiresea wrote:i think it would be nice if people stopped complaining about patches etc. this is a game, the devs develop it as a hobby. if you dont like it, just go play another game instead of wasting your time complaining on the forum of a game that doesnt interest you.

This PLZ

I keep searching for JC's comment about this. I come up with nothing. How do you guys know this? Why doesn't he just post that he doesn't have time right now?

Because Meow is the community manager and the voice of JC.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat May 27, 2017 7:15 am

Memento wrote:I keep searching for JC's comment about this. I come up with nothing. How do you guys know this? Why doesn't he just post that he doesn't have time right now?

Because I have posted about this many times, including the reason he doesn't just post that himself.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Memento » Sat May 27, 2017 1:20 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Memento wrote:I keep searching for JC's comment about this. I come up with nothing. How do you guys know this? Why doesn't he just post that he doesn't have time right now?

Because I have posted about this many times, including the reason he doesn't just post that himself.

ill keep searching. I would be nice if someone could sticky that to the Announcements section. Not everyone has the time to read through all the different threads.
Memento

Postby kabuto202 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:42 am

Memento wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:

ill keep searching. I would be nice if someone could sticky that to the Announcements section. Not everyone has the time to read through all the different threads.

No, you see, it's your fault that have other things to do in your life besides relentlessly ***** here.
kabuto202

Postby whitsend72 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:02 am

Wait, you guys have lives?
whitsend72

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 pm

whitsend72 wrote:Wait, you guys have lives?

please leave me out of this ¦]
Heffernan

Postby pietrko » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:18 pm

If you want more things implemented simply pay more for the game.
pietrko
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:35 pm

pietrko wrote:If you want more things implemented simply pay more for the game.

No, not unless the amount of money coming in from Salem skyrocketed beyond what we make in our normal jobs for long enough to justify quitting. More money will certainly help with new features once we have the time to develop Salem again, but right now it is time that is the issue, not the money.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Taipion » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:27 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
pietrko wrote:If you want more things implemented simply pay more for the game.

No, not unless the amount of money coming in from Salem skyrocketed beyond what we make in our normal jobs for long enough to justify quitting. More money will certainly help with new features once we have the time to develop Salem again, but right now it is time that is the issue, not the money.

time == money :P
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements