white people making burritos!?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

white people making burritos!?

Postby saltmummy » Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 am

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/ ... cipes.html

So, two white women go on a trip to Mexico and learn about how homemade tortillas are made. They do some footwork, learn a few things, then they go home and they experiment. When they feel they have the recipes the way they want them, they use them to make burritos using more American style ingredients and they perform one of the greatest parts of the American dream: opening a business.

These ladies put in the effort to learn and to develop their own recipes, they put in the effort to start up their own little weekend business, and yet these social justice ***** and claeyts shut them down for the joke that is "cultural appropriation." Holy ****, is this really what our country is about now? Can I safely make my favorite dish, corned beef, without being accused of appropriating the culture of Ireland? Aroz con poyo? Shepherds pie? Spaghetti? Chow mein? Apparently so. Especially if I go through the effort to make sure I know how the dishes are made properly so that I'm not making the bastardized American version. This is the USA for ***** sakes, you can learn almost everything you'd want to here, but suddenly I can't learn certain because I'm too white? I'm restricted to making cheese burgers and indian tacos but not any of the other foods I like? I bet pretty soon they'll probably say I can't even make the indian tacos either simply because I don't live on the reservation anymore.

How are we gonna excise this cancerous social justice ****? We needed to get rid of this trash YESTERDAY.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Re: white people making burritos!?

Postby Darwoth » Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 am

the insanity of the left is limitless when it comes to this ****.

a few years ago everyone was "racist" for not embracing and participating in other cultures, now you are even more racist if you do, so according to the typical claeyt these two women that actually immersed themselves in it to learn everything are really masterminds of an evil plot to ethnically marginalize all tortilla eating peoples of the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

for the past yew years i get a chuckle every halloween when i watch the different retard celebrities tip toe on egg shells just to all snap at each other anyway over various costumes that someone got offended over (last year had evil racists dressed up like a japanese geisha and an indian chief among other stuff)

edit: i saw oregon, then i saw portland oregon and it all makes sense now.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 am

Please explain this to me (= a non-murican).

Was there some bigger company that felt threatened and used some law-loophole to shut down the competition,

or is it really the case that some retards said that those white ladys are not allowed to make mexican food, and law says they are right?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Lazun123 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 am

Taipion wrote:Please explain this to me (= a non-murican).

Was there some bigger company that felt threatened and used some law-loophole to shut down the competition,

or is it really the case that some retards said that those white ladys are not allowed to make mexican food, and law says they are right?

The left has lost all sense of reality and our higher education has brainwashed our youth to out do one another on what is socially acceptable.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Taipion » Fri May 26, 2017 2:07 am

Lazun123 wrote:

The left has lost all sense of reality and our higher education has brainwashed our youth to out do one another on what is socially acceptable.

And someone said we in Yurop had problems...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Fri May 26, 2017 2:13 am

Taipion wrote:Yurop

here stupid people make idiots of themselves that for the most part everyone else shakes their head and makes fun of, in most of europe they just arrest you for thought crimes instead.

in your country for example the two burrito makers probably would of been tried in an official government sharia law court and hanged for being non muslim but only after being stoned for not wearing a giant trash bag and having their genitals in tact. after that there would be news stories about them for weeks revealing as much information about them as possible until someone murdered their children.

you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 26, 2017 2:29 am

Heffernan

Postby saltmummy » Fri May 26, 2017 5:32 am

The second one. A horde of libtards jumped their **** over social media. Due to the hive mentality of such people, more of them jumped on the bandwagon and started harassing them as well. Then several prominent liberal bloggers caught the scent of blood in the water and started attacking them for it. They shut down with their business in tatters due to the power of social media harassment. Legally, these ladies are fine, which is why the social justice ***** go about this sort of thing with scathing "reviews" and threats over the internet. It's not like the food was even bad either. Apparently, their food was great. Just a small weekend thing they would set up to sell burritos because they were inspired by their trip to Mexico.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 am

the ironic thing and silver lining is that the two people who got **** all over in the frenzy were themselves probably of a similar PC viewpoint and had likely participated in a few such feeding frenzies themselves if they grew up in that area :lol: :lol: :lol:

could be wrong, but probably (hopefully) not =P
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Fri May 26, 2017 11:15 am

saltmummy wrote:

The second one. A horde of libtards jumped their **** over social media. Due to the hive mentality of such people, more of them jumped on the bandwagon and started harassing them as well. Then several prominent liberal bloggers caught the scent of blood in the water and started attacking them for it. They shut down with their business in tatters due to the power of social media harassment. Legally, these ladies are fine, which is why the social justice ***** go about this sort of thing with scathing "reviews" and threats over the internet. It's not like the food was even bad either. Apparently, their food was great. Just a small weekend thing they would set up to sell burritos because they were inspired by their trip to Mexico.

I thought murica was THE country where you can sue the **** out of everyone for everything, isn't that right anymore?

If someone threatens them over social media, or even if they just use mass-false-info-reviews to cripple their business, those are legally serious actions, I'd have expected they sue those retards let alone for the business loss and much much much more for the psychological effects of such abusive behaviour.
Taipion

Next

Return to City upon a Hill