Kukumbers Story #3 - Pumpkinheads has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story #3 - Pumpkinheads has Fallen

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue May 23, 2017 7:25 pm

ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Darwoth wrote:i just made all of you kill yourselves last week....... again.

I stop claiming about I didnt raid a **** from +1y cos you all gonna belive in that **** anyway without have any proofs of this.

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Would be really nice if both of you would do something in game except ***** about our succes.
Also, im still waiting darwoth

success? killing a few lower players that have no clue about combat is success? when will you finally start raiding real towns? ive been waiting for years, guess it wont happen due to your incompetence.

In last times Kukumebrs killed 3players from top10. Also Kukumbers got a best kill in game which is Lallaith.
Yes, I have killed by own alot of **** characters of stupid and naive people, but every of this was worth it or I was just bored.
Claiming that killing lower players? Like you? Lallaith? Zoddo? Max? etc?
I understand your anger and dissapointed of yourself, cos you can do a ****, have no team and never kill someone who was worth a mask. Everything you can do is dying in stupid ways, insulting people areound and sitting into Vatican and asking people to raid you. Why someone should? Raiding an active town is almost impossible, in this case I can asking you to raid my town, any of my town and calling you "incompetence idiot"cos you cant raid any of my towns, and you cant kill any of my chars, except that only one murder which you tbc long time ago.
Killed 3 main characters (every worth a mask with such a loot everytime) + multiple smaller or bigger crime alts > 1murder alt
So yea, go ahead, continue your butthurting and made an idiot of yourself cos you cant accept that you are one of worse players here.
gorniksam

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Kuku, you saying that every char that is worth a mask is a main makes you look like a fool.
Maybe if you guys didnt shared a feasting set like hobbos , maybe then you would see how easy is to bile up.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 23, 2017 10:19 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Kuku, you saying that every char that is worth a mask is a main makes you look like a fool.
Maybe if you guys didnt shared a feasting set like hobbos , maybe then you would see how easy is to bile up.

Nope, I didnt. I means only 3 mains of heffernan, which was worth a mask.
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm

gorniksam wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Kuku, you saying that every char that is worth a mask is a main makes you look like a fool.

maybe u should try raiding something that cant be restored in a few days? like a town? oh sorry i forgot ur incompetent and cant even win vs someone alone..
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

maybe u should try raiding something that cant be restored in a few days? like a town? oh sorry i forgot ur incompetent..

gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Nope, I didnt. I means only 3 mains of heffernan, which was worth a mask.

maybe u should try raiding something that cant be restored in a few days? like a town? oh sorry i forgot ur incompetent..

i still remember when i was gone a month and all you managed is to get trough a unprotected, unguarded stonewall tell me more how good of a raider you are ¦]
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Heffernan wrote:i still remember when i was gone a month and all you managed is to get trough a unprotected, unguarded stonewall tell me more how good of a raider you are ¦]

Im telling from months that I didnt raid a ****, I posting only a kills dramas.
If I be a raider I would be much better raider than you, but I prefer killing players so :roll: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Hohenheim » Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 pm

I think most of the players and developers here agree on one thing: Raiding an active town right now is almost impossible.

Having that said, taunting people into throwing themselves against your wall, is cute, but they would be foolish to fall for it.

Heff, in the past I considered you a quite successful raider. True, you only raided small stuff that had little defence, but you earned a lot of money that way. Sadly later you were banned for bug abusing, which makes it questionable how many of those raids were done the real way and how many you cheated your way through.

Currently this new faction is very successful. True, they are probably better geared, organized and trained than the people they fight, but there is no cheat involved. Right now I think they are the only group playing this games PvP mechanics to a high degree. The only player who is better prepared is Darwoth. Well, maybe there are others, but they are doing a good job with keeping their activities secret from the public.

I for once am thankful for these posts because that way even I as a hermit can see that there is something going on in this game. I love building and stuff, but without all this other things going on, this would become boring.
Hohenheim

Postby Dallane » Tue May 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Heffernan wrote:maybe u should try raiding something that cant be restored in a few days? like a town? oh sorry i forgot ur incompetent and cant even win vs someone alone..

Can't she say the exact same thing for you? Especially since you have a entire thread dedicated to your "fat loots"

Heffernan wrote:i still remember when i was gone a month

You just referred to your ban from bug abuse like it was a vacation. Thats **** criminals do when they are embarrassed to tell people they went to jail.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses