Found canoe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Found canoe

Postby Cerise » Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 pm

I found a canoe that someone lost near my town. Actually within the town so I am guessing they could not pick it up. I know this goes against most people that play opinion, but I am willing to give it back in Providence if you pm me with the correct town name you lost it at.
Cerise

Re: Found canoe

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 12:02 am

Cerise wrote:I found a canoe that someone lost near my town. Actually within the town so I am guessing they could not pick it up. I know this goes against most people that play opinion, but I am willing to give it back in Providence if you pm me with the correct town name you lost it at.

how many guesses do we have for the townname?
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Tue May 23, 2017 12:23 am

Heffernan wrote:
Cerise wrote:I found a canoe that someone lost near my town. Actually within the town so I am guessing they could not pick it up. I know this goes against most people that play opinion, but I am willing to give it back in Providence if you pm me with the correct town name you lost it at.

how many guesses do we have for the townname?

Yea, you should, maybe, have the want-to-be-canoe-owner state some little detail, at least where the thing was lost, like, describe the place where it was lost or so, just an idea.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Cerise » Tue May 23, 2017 12:34 am

My thoughts are that it was a new player not realizing when they stepped out of the canoe on a town claim they could not get it back without committing a crime. Neither of you are desparate for a canoe :P but to a new player it can be a huge loss.
Cerise

Postby Cerise » Wed May 24, 2017 1:45 am

Alright no takers, thanks for the free canoe !
Cerise

Return to House of Burgesses