Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Nsuidara » Tue May 16, 2017 1:05 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I don't know why you're claiming I've been making promises about the timeline. I've said every time someone asks that John is extremely busy and has had little to no time to work on Salem each week for the past several months. We still have plans and know what things we want to do in what order, but there is no way to say when any of it will happen.

TotalyMeow wrote:I would, but John never gave me in-game powers. He never has told me why; used to insist that only he would ever have in-game powers, and then a couple weeks later, gave them to Marp. No idea what happened there.

no comment :P i know why... but i dont said... :P

if JC don't have time.. meybe time got new slave... :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Actually, I think he's just scatterbrained and doesn't like teaching. In-game powers can completely destroy the server and I don't have any background in computer coding. What I'm saying is that it's already been discussed two years ago and he decided not to have me have in-game powers. Besides which, some of you are hard enough to deal with HERE, let alone in the game. I can't imagine how nasty someone like Nsu would get if he thought he could complain enough to get me to give him things in the game, he's bad enough in PMs.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby belgear » Sun May 21, 2017 1:49 pm

We give Meow enough to do here ¦]
belgear
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Actually, I think he's just scatterbrained and doesn't like teaching. In-game powers can completely destroy the server and I don't have any background in computer coding. What I'm saying is that it's already been discussed two years ago and he decided not to have me have in-game powers.

I guess why :)

TotalyMeow wrote:Besides which, some of you are hard enough to deal with HERE, let alone in the game.

xD

TotalyMeow wrote:I can't imagine how nasty someone like Nsu

TotalyMeow, you are blaming me about i call you "stupid", "idiot" when it wasn't true...
but how many you call directly me like that or ? now ... "nasty someone like Nsu".
rly, no comment

TotalyMeow wrote:would get if he thought he could complain enough to get me to give him things in the game, he's bad enough in PMs.

what you rude about me...
how many i ask you about "give me things" ? ZERO 0!
I ask about:
1. flat ground... because i have not flat ground near my pclaim, where can't repair with DIG (you said, about christmast event)
2. background image from http://www.salemthegame.com/ for permission/use in my a market (www) you said, copyright

Not worry i will try never PM for you, because you always usless :P
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Yesnomaybeso » Mon May 22, 2017 3:18 pm

I always have a hard time deciphering what Nsuidara is trying to say in his posts :D. One thing I have figured out and correct me if i'm wrong but even with the smile added in the end what you said was cruel, wrong and rude Nsuidara. TotalyMeow isn't useless and in fact is quite nice from what I can gather and does the best they can to help us ppls out. If I were you I'd be embarrassed because its our words that show to others how mature a person is and a glimmer of their personality. TotalyMeow calls you nasty then in the next post you prove her point and are nasty to her! Jimmy Crickets!! Be nice to your moderators, I would gather that they have the ear of JC or Marp who CAN mess with your character or place (I have heard of toons places getting blasted off the map :D)

I play this game daily and pretty much have been since JC, Marp and Meow came around and I really enjoy it as is, I would like to see more sure, but am ok to wait.(I'd be fine to wait til next year so frankly ppl should stop their bellyaching lol :D) They have done far more in the time they have had this game than jorb and loftar ever did. (or so it feels like)

<<INSERT SALEM EPEEN JOKE HERE>>

Yesnomaybeso
Ps sorry to derail further this topic, but I don't think its appropriate that Nsu was rude to someone he should be respectful of :D
Yesnomaybeso
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Yesnomaybeso wrote:the next post you prove her point and are nasty to her!

:lol:
you must learn what it is "nasty"
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Procne » Mon May 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Nsuidara wrote:

your english
Procne

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Procne wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:

your english

Your english.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:32 pm

This guy isn't just nasty to meow, when our lord and savior John Carver releases a patch, he's the first one to mother ***** it and ***** it to the ground.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Yesnomaybeso » Mon May 22, 2017 7:00 pm

A couple of ideas pop into my head with Nsuidara means by "nasty'. I get confused by what he's trying to say. I mean does he mean physical nasty? cause I've seen things that are physically nasty that ppl just don't want to see (part of the job though). Does he mean it in such a way as in being nasty aka mean to someone? Cause while I am not one to be like that I've seen enough instances of it to recognize it. I also don't think that ppl have the right to be nasty on the internet because its anonymous, that makes those ppl weak.

On a side note I believe that (Your english.) is not a proper sentence so you are both wrong :P. But what do I know I suck at grammar and spelling!

If you want to learn what is nasty, look up C-diff and yeah I have taken care of ppl with that, I feel bad for them. That's nasty for them.
Yesnomaybeso
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements