Gardening Pot Stuck in Hand

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Gardening Pot Stuck in Hand

Postby Ghoul » Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 am

Took it out of the kiln while on my cricket. I can't get it out of my hand. I'm not sure what I did, possibly thru Kandarim's pickup plugin, but I could left click and right click to interact before I logged out in my mine. I was hoping that re-logging would force it out of my hand. Evidently not.

...My bad :( Please help
Last edited by Ghoul on Mon May 22, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Re: Gardening Pot Stuck in Hand

Postby Reviresco » Mon May 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Not sure if this always works or not:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15319&p=222949&hilit=stuck+cricket#p222949

MagicManICT wrote:Unfortunately, this is the easiest way to resolve the issue right now, as it'll be faster than getting ahold of the dev team to fix it on the server. Note that for others reading this, you may need to wait several minutes for your character to leave the world before it drops. Be sure to move to somewhere you can pick things up just in case you have to force relocate to home so you can pick them back up.

Reviresco

Postby Ghoul » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Thank you! I couldn't generate the search terms "cricket" and "gardening pot" i was looking up "gardening pot stuck in hand" or similar variants.

EDIT: Waited 16 minutes still had the pot in my hand. Gonna wait 30+ minutes now I guess

EDIT2: Waited 30+ minutes after doing
Code: Select all
:lo
and it's still there what do I do :(

EDIT3: I think it's noteworthy that I CAN logout using :act lo or :act lo cs

EDIT4: Seems I have to get an alt to KO myself. Thanks ppl of salem sincerely
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Fedia » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:19 am

hi all!
Same problem. What should i do?
Fedia

Postby Kandarim » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:58 pm

first of all, don't use :lo but use :act lo, which will log out your character safely (otherwise, it will remain in the game world for at least a short while but sometimes for a very long while, garnering madness and what not!).
Secondly, knock yourself out with an alt and don't do it again. Don't knock yourself out during a bloodmoon, obviously. You should still be able to walk with WASD, so you can go to a spot where your dropped stuff can still be picked up.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Return to Help!