RIP Me

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RIP Me

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 16, 2017 2:23 pm

heffernan is not my minion, any familiar of mine would have been the one doing the owning.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: RIP Me

Postby Hohenheim » Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 am

Aww, you just delivered a smile to my face.
Hohenheim
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:25 am

Re: RIP Me

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 am

Darwoth wrote:heffernan is not my minion, any familiar of mine would have been the one doing the owning.


nah, a minion of you would be the one doing the trap and YOU would do the owning ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: RIP Me

Postby MrRip » Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 am

Yes Kuku killed one of my alts last week south of Prov on the coast, picked up my body and left a untraceable scent, could not send to stocks only track to base which was "somewhere" west.
MrRip
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: RIP Me

Postby MrRip » Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Reviresco wrote:...What happened?


kuku decided to visit my town, so since i always offered here a fight i came with my main to be "fair" and even got a wing-a-rang

suddenly 3 or 4 ppl appeared including Goodman who wasted his main killing me, they used a million wing-a-rangs and here comes the **** part from JC used Lassos to Teleport me over half the map

guess since this game is dying anyway and JC decided to abandon it by never again returning we cant really expect a Combat Change.

Goodman , has not been online for the entire game so , it very unlikely Goodman was there.
Also the entire community know you would never ever accept a Fight a 1 vs 1 so stop lying.



I saw goodman in town yesterday bro...
MrRip
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: RIP Me

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 am

AmmaBoss wrote:Also the entire community know you would never ever accept a Fight a 1 vs 1 so stop lying.


but.... i did go out as only player from my team, noone else was there, how does that mean i wouldnt go 1vs1? unlike your group im not scared to go out 1vs1 instead of bringing 3-4 players wich also makes me better then anyone of you ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: RIP Me

Postby Forungi » Fri May 19, 2017 6:36 am

Place your bets people, how long until this happens again?

3 months tops :lol:
Forungi
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: RIP Me

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Forungi wrote:Place your bets people, how long until this happens again?

3 months tops :lol:


i suspect the next battle will be kuku vs Darwoth cuz she makes him angry all the time ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7792
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: RIP Me

Postby gorniksam » Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Forungi wrote:Place your bets people, how long until this happens again?

3 months tops :lol:


i suspect the next battle will be kuku vs Darwoth cuz she makes him angry all the time ¦]

It was, we had a little encounter with him. He was about move to the edge of lines of Providence, but shortly after started fight he escaped and hide behind his damn walls :(
Heffernan wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:Also the entire community know you would never ever accept a Fight a 1 vs 1 so stop lying.


but.... i did go out as only player from my team, noone else was there, how does that mean i wouldnt go 1vs1? unlike your group im not scared to go out 1vs1 instead of bringing 3-4 players wich also makes me better then anyone of you ¦]

Well, at first he go out alone, but stayed on his pclaim waiting for me to attack him. Being honest heffernan continue a fighting with us EVEN while there was more than only me. He tryed to escape in last moment while he was close to ko. Most bravery opponent with who we/I was fighting as long I remember.
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: RIP Me

Postby boat » Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 pm

who cares lmao
~Semper inops quicumque cupit~
User avatar
boat
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests