Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Forungi » Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Heffernan wrote:when we have 2 potions with 1 use each can we combine them to a 2use one? not sure its possible...

This is very possible so if they claim it's hard to do they are just lazy *****.
Forungi

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri May 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Forungi wrote:
Heffernan wrote:when we have 2 potions with 1 use each can we combine them to a 2use one? not sure its possible...

This is very possible so if they claim it's hard to do they are just lazy *****.

You're awfully confident for someone who's never seen the code. We gave you potion racks so you can store these things en masse. I'm not sure why you'd need to combine them, just make sure you use up the low dose ones.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Forungi » Fri May 12, 2017 4:33 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Forungi wrote:

You're awfully confident for someone who's never seen the code. We gave you potion racks so you can store these things en masse. I'm not sure why you'd need to combine them, just make sure you use up the low dose ones.

It doesn't matter if the game and engine is built with several different languages stuck together by a magical wizard in a far away land.
The mechanics already in place in the game obviously allow for this easily, you have a way to remove items on an action (use the item, consume it and destroy it).
Apply this same logic for this instance, "Combine" on 1 of 2 potions that have 1use left, delete the one you didn't click and increase use amount by one. This is hardly rocket science and stop pretending like it is.

It's fine if this is not something you don't want to implement but please it's not that hard.
Forungi

Postby Ghoul » Fri May 12, 2017 5:10 pm

I think this belongs in a game like RuneScape where the inventory space is hard-capped at 28 items. If you couldn't combine single dose potions together it'd be a real pain in the ass. In this game it doesn't matter so much since you can carry 1024 potions at basically any level of humours. I can't imagine a case where you would need 1024 potions with full doses "because efficiency".
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 pm

I had intended to add it to the list, though I'm certain we discussed this before and added the shelves instead. I just don't remember how the conversation went or how it ended. I was more commenting on your extremely rude attitude.

TotalyMeow

Postby Qiresea » Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 pm

how about if we could feed satan salts to frogs during frog races?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Ghoul » Sun May 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Qiresea wrote:how about if we could feed satan salts to frogs during frog races?

+1 for satan frogs
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Qiresea wrote:frog races

:?:
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 pm

\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Are you reporting a bug in the wrong place? It's not supposed to go into a bag. There isn't an herb bag.

TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations