RIP Me

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RIP Me

Postby Goodman12 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:39 am

Heffernan wrote:kuku decided to visit my town, so since i always offered here a fight i came with my main to be "fair" and even got a wing-a-rang

I very much doubt anyone believed that you went to give anyone a fair 1v1 fight, usually when I visit your town you had behind your walls and expand a p claim over defenses.
and EVERY single time you were asked to 1v1(even when I said that I would walk inside of your base) you rejected, many times you would reply "1v10" and such insinuating that
you would get ganked.

Heffernan wrote:including Goodman who wasted his main killing me

Pahahahaha Nope.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby boat » Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 am

#SITTIGHTPOPE
Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
boat

Postby Propulsion » Mon May 15, 2017 2:10 am

Heffernan wrote:
atleast JC is.... let me quote him... "trying" to return....

Was he deported to Mexico or caught up in the Muslim band? Nice to see he can skype his butt buddies but cant take two minutes to update the player base. What a *****!
Propulsion

Postby Dallane » Mon May 15, 2017 2:19 am

Propulsion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Was he deported to Mexico or caught up in the Muslim band? Nice to see he can skype his butt buddies but cant take two minutes to update the player base. What a *****!

Autism is strong with this one.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Propulsion » Mon May 15, 2017 2:26 am

Dallane wrote:
Propulsion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Autism is strong with this one.

***** you Dallane. There is no defending him leaving the player base out to dry. He could of easily fixed this by putting a post in the Announcements, but i think the damage is already done. Now you, darwat and two noobs can have Salem all to your
selves.
Propulsion

Postby Dallane » Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 am

Propulsion wrote:autistic screeching REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 am

So... Are you leaving or something? Or is this just a second thread dedicated to a slap fight you had with kuku outside vatican?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 am

Yeah, there are two threads about the same thing. This one created by Heffernan when it happened and another created by Kuku later for some reason. It's silly, but I do usually allow it for a 'major' event, and Heffernan did lose his actual main character on this one.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby saltmummy » Mon May 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Woops, I missed that this one was a little older than kuku's. Not sure why I didn't see this one first.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Hohenheim » Tue May 16, 2017 12:11 am

You died because you walked outside of your walls in a completely avoidable way, which I find very sad. I hoped Darwoth would kill you with a betrayal after all the insults and taunts you threw at him over the years. Well, that's probably still coming for you.

Also every part of my body finds it hilarious how you blame other people of bug abusing while you got banned for bug abusing recently. Just give some prove or at least report it to the Devs, if there is any truth to it. But you always cry for bug abuse, always, and you never deliver anything that supports your accusation. In my opinion that asks for a harsh punishment just to reduce some of the garbage that floats around in this forum.

What does Darwoth say about your death? Now that you are his minion he can't be pleased with you bringing shame over his alliance.
Hohenheim

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses