Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Postby Darwoth » Sun May 14, 2017 1:23 am

never attempt to give a legitimate fight to crappy players that have spent their entire time in salem cheesing people and zerging unless you want your attempt at valor to be rewarded with a bunch of angsty "leet d00dz" teabagging your character and talking **** how much you suck compared to the group that they refuse to leave their gates without.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:26 am

Heffernan wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:I had no part in today's events
With that being said, Heffernan you're a complete idiot LOL
JUSTICE!

havent you and your group lost 5+ Bashers yesterday? i mean... you probably keep losing more chars weekly to darwoth then i did in my entire lifetime at salem..

2 brick bashers, I clarified this already.
All chars which I've lost in this game were due to TbC's or summoning of easily made chars that I leave lento'd in the wilderness EXCEPT for my one fighter which was killed by Riolic's group which would've died to TbC anyway since I had left murder scents killing them
NOTE: The most valuable of all my chars lost to TbC were the brick basher from yesterday
and I've only lost a total of like 3 chars or so to the mechanic
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Sun May 14, 2017 1:35 am

Goodman12 wrote:2 brick bashers, I clarified this already.

no as evidenced by my screenshot after letting you dig a hole for a few pages, you lied about it already. just like ammaboss did yesterday when he first told me none of the characters were yours including the two i killed at the actual raid while you were actively playing them :lol:

i have killed at least 100 various kzerg characters including all of the primaries multiple times, yet to this day i have never actually killed anyone apparently :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 1:36 am

Darwoth wrote:i have killed at least 100 various kzerg characters including all of the primaries multiple times, yet to this day i have never actually killed anyone apparently :lol:

cant argue with KKK about logic, many tried already, and many failed...
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:46 am

Darwoth wrote:no as evidenced by my screenshot after letting you dig a hole for a few pages, you lied about it already. just like ammaboss did yesterday when he first told me none of the characters were yours including the two i killed at the actual raid while you were actively playing them :lol:

i have killed at least 100 various kzerg characters including all of the primaries multiple times, yet to this day i have never actually killed anyone apparently :lol:

The screenshot you posted showed no evidence of it being 5 brick bashers
My brother was not in the loop completely about the ONE plank basher I lost at Marinez town WHILE I was at school
I very much doubt you've killed anything close to 100 "kzergs" but you're welcome to believe what you want as usual
I'll just state that I have lost a total of 3 chars to you since providence began, all died with the use of TbC and the funny thing is that I was at school for every single one of them
#1 The Plank Basher located at a darkness camp I lived at
#2 The Plank Basher at Marinez
#3 The Brick Basher from Yesterday
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 2:01 am

Goodman12 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:no as evidenced by my screenshot after letting you dig a hole for a few pages, you lied about it already. just like ammaboss did yesterday when he first told me none of the characters were yours including the two i killed at the actual raid while you were actively playing them :lol:

The screenshot you posted showed no evidence of it being 5 brick bashers
My brother was not in the loop completely about the ONE plank basher I lost at Marinez town WHILE I was at school
I very much doubt you've killed anything close to 100 "kzergs" but you're welcome to believe what you want as usual
I'll just state that I have lost a total of 3 chars to you since providence began, all died with the use of TbC and the funny thing is that I was at school for every single one of them
#1 The Plank Basher located at a darkness camp I lived at
#2 The Plank Basher at Marinez
#3 The Brick Basher from Yesterday

tell me, have you ever killed any serious char of Darwoth among the 100s of chars he killed of you and your group?

so dont talk like you matter ingame...
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sun May 14, 2017 2:03 am

Heff vs KKK

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:04 am

Say what you want, the dude went out and fought, even if he lost I respect that. Even with his loss if anybody can replace what he has is heff.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Goodman12 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:08 am

Lazun123 wrote:Say what you want, the dude went out and fought, even if he lost I respect that. Even with his loss if anybody can replace what he has is heff.

He got dragged out. He had no intention of fighting them LOL
Dumb of you to believe such a lie
Goodman12

Postby Dallane » Sun May 14, 2017 2:20 am

Lazun123 wrote:Say what you want, the dude went out and fought, even if he lost I respect that. Even with his loss if anybody can replace what he has is heff.

Even if he went out willingly then he lost all cred when he started crying.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses