Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Postby gorniksam » Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 pm

While searching for one of darwat's alt with my Dream Team we found Vatican city and Heffernan inside. While walks around his glorious town with defence which wasnt proper. Braziers and torchposts wasnt fill xd
I started talking about our love with Heffernan and didnt noticed when it became into flirting...

After his question Heffernan leaved his own town and we started fight.
Whole action of love break my boyfriend which was so damn jealusy seeing me flirting with other guy, so he came inside and after we KO'd him he killed him ASAP.
Not shure if there is something else to say or add except juicy screens...

And most important one:

So what is next/other way how you wanna die heffernan?
Also thank you for my best friends and my love which are my best team members I ever had <3
gorniksam

Re: Kukumbers Story #2 - Heffernan has Fallen

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Heffernan

Postby riolic » Sat May 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Is it that time of the year again already? Sheesh.
riolic
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat May 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Heffernan wrote:

I had excatly same reaction after this:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Sat May 13, 2017 11:53 pm

GRATS ON THE BAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 13, 2017 11:55 pm

gorniksam wrote:nonsense

remember you arent allowed to talk abou that on the forums kuku
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sat May 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:nonsense

remember you arent allowed to talk abou that on the forums kuku

She can call you out as much as she wants since it's clear she is making fun of you.

You however are spewing nonsense about others abusing the game in some manner or another. Which isn't allowed on the forums. I noticed you didn't report it so I guess you already know and understand whats going on.

I don't even know where you get the balls to claim someone else was cheating since you actually got banned for it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Sun May 14, 2017 12:03 am

Even a newborn surpasses Heffernan in every single way.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 14, 2017 12:14 am

Judaism wrote:Even a newborn surpasses Heffernan in every single way.

hasnt your group died more then anyone else in this game? just yesterday they lost close to half a dozend brickbashers by raiding a aactive town with 3 brickwalls with a defender...
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sun May 14, 2017 12:24 am

Heffernan wrote:hasnt your group died more then anyone else in this game? just yesterday they lost close to half a dozend brickbashers...

It really brings me back to kindergarten when we died with non-replaceable characters. As a participating group, which we were we obviously had to deal with other forces which often would go along with casualties on our side. Nevertheless I can safely say that we did a decent job preventing our losses, we have had some uncoordinated losses along side other allies and such but personally I have only lost a single fighter (250 biles) in combat and the 2nd dead character I had was a suicidal one, just straight after the implementation of a new set of raid rules (tbc's etc). Which I took sceptical and left scents straight outside of Boston because I felt like they coudn't allow previous conditions in play.

Very minimal losses we have had, as a group far less combined than what you have had individually. None of those losses were by the face of incompetent players like yourself, heck I don't think you or any of your fools even ever did something which took us more than a day to recover from.

As for the idiotic comments regards to my group, as it wasn't obvious yet we have disbanded and I don't think anyone has interest to play this game within the near future, I would actually kill everyone but Goodman if I would encounter them out in the open. No-1 from those guys but Goodman ever been in my group, I am not even sure who exactly was there.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses