TBF on Providence!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

TBF on Providence!

Postby AcidSpiral » Fri May 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Will the great and mighty JC return to fulfill his promise of nuking someone's town? :D
AcidSpiral
Customer

Re: TBF on Providence!

Postby gorniksam » Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Thats not tbf...
gorniksam

Postby AcidSpiral » Fri May 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Oh. What is it? I just saw the red waste claim area when I traveled in.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 12, 2017 9:59 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:Oh. What is it? I just saw the red waste claim area when I traveled in.

its a TbC wich was used to kill a good amount of players i heard... isnt that right kuku?
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Heffernan wrote:
AcidSpiral wrote:Oh. What is it? I just saw the red waste claim area when I traveled in.

its a TbC wich was used to kill a good amount of players i heard... isnt that right kuku?

Well, you know how such a liar is darwat. You heard wrong, pretty shure darwat mistaken such a things while escaping from us (twice) :lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 12, 2017 10:47 pm

your move Darwoth

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 pm

nothing special. as usual about once per year kuku forgets that she is impressive to newbs that can not play and nobody else, she then inevitably earns the attention of her superiors and gets profusely **** on, it has been the cycle since she began salem. as a result this morning marks the death of brickbashers 3, 4 and 5 (1 goodman, 1 kuku and 1 kralith, because you know, they are "not allied" in addition to the two other goodman brickbashers, dead kuku murder alt/**** raider and then this morning another kuku after she wasted steel and 75+ iron on anvils to mortar the tbc down as i am repairing it :lol:

at this point she shows up on her main fighter (well the third rendition of it since i killed said character twice :lol: :lol: ) tries to boomerange me from off claim and manages to get herself lassoed on claim where she had about two minutes to live, enter the garbage zerg of a half dozen ***** standing around blocking in providence until they managed to lasso her off claim. after this and a failed attempt to lasso me into a 5v1 their "fearless leader" decided she was no longer interested after her close call and all three targets immediately killed themselves

BUT not before first telling me how much i suck and how boring i am :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Darwoth wrote:nothing special. as usual about once per year kuku forgets that she is impressive to newbs that can not play and nobody else, she then inevitably earns the attention of her superiors and gets profusely **** on, it has been the cycle since she began salem. as a result this morning marks the death of brickbashers 3, 4 and 5 (1 goodman, 1 kuku and 1 kralith, because you know, they are "not allied" in addition to the two other goodman brickbashers, dead kuku murder alt/**** raider and then this morning another kuku after she wasted steel and 75+ iron on anvils to mortar the tbc down as i am repairing it :lol:

at this point she shows up on her main fighter (well the third rendition of it since i killed said character twice :lol: :lol: ) tries to boomerange me from off claim and manages to get herself lassoed on claim where she had about two minutes to live, enter the garbage zerg of a half dozen ***** standing around blocking in providence until they managed to lasso her off claim. after this and a failed attempt to lasso me into a 5v1 their "fearless leader" decided she was no longer interested after her close call and all three targets immediately killed themselves

BUT not before first telling me how much i suck and how boring i am :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri May 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Darwoth wrote:blah blah blah (hope someone belives me) blah blah blah

gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:blah blah blah (hope someone belives me) blah blah blah

i do not understand why, but you just KEEP doing it!

i have told you like 15 times that gif is cursed and every time someone uses it on me foul deeds befall them, the first time since roanoke it was used 4 of you died a few days later, second time you dirtnapped twice in 8 days, third time four more of you, now seven.

pretty soon the curse will finish taking over completely and you will just start making characters for the sole purpose of killing them, which is basically what you did this morning aint it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses