Sweden, Yes.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Sweden, Yes.

Postby rustles » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 am

How don't the Swedes learn by now to take caution around the "migrants"? I hear about stuff like this practically every day, yet it seems like the Swedes them selves are totally ignorant to it all.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/14/african-migrants-brutally-rape-swedish-teen-leave-male-friend-brain-damage/
rustles

Re: Sweden, Yes.

Postby Forungi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:30 am

Those of us who are not sleeping will rise up and force the change soon if nothing happens.
You just don't hear about it in the media.
Forungi

Postby saltmummy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Yeah, slap those ***** with almost no punishment what so ever. Don't worry Sweden, we do that here in the states too. Lenient sentences for people like this, 30 years for a guy who pirated a video game. Get ***** justice! No one cares for that law and order **** in this or any other.

Seriously though, what the *****. This is what you get when you put people with the cleague in charge; raped, murdered, and/or badly mauled people.
Last edited by saltmummy on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Ghoul » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Swedish politicians suffer from white man's guilt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby rustles » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:12 pm

I don't see what the Swedes would have to feel guilty about. I can half understand how some burgerstan people can get brainwashed like that because the top 1% of Americans had slaves 200+ years ago. But literally every single ethnic group has practiced slavery so I don't see this applies only to Europeans.
rustles

Postby saltmummy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:00 am

rustles wrote:I don't see what the Swedes would have to feel guilty about. I can half understand how some burgerstan people can get brainwashed like that because the top 1% of Americans had slaves 200+ years ago. But literally every single ethnic group has practiced slavery so I don't see this applies only to Europeans.

I don't see what America has to be guilty about. Why's slavery gotta be America's thing? Why, when slavery has been practiced in almost every country around the world at one point, in one form or another, and by every ethnicity all throughout history? It's not even like America was the last country in the world to abolish slavery. That title goes to Mauritania, a small country in Africa that abolished slavery back in 1981. Except that's not really true, because people are still being kept as slaves there. Even Saudi-Arabia didn't abolish slavery until the late 60's. So, why does the USA have to be slapped with this ****?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 am

saltmummy wrote:
rustles wrote:I don't see what the Swedes would have to feel guilty about. I can half understand how some burgerstan people can get brainwashed like that because the top 1% of Americans had slaves 200+ years ago. But literally every single ethnic group has practiced slavery so I don't see this applies only to Europeans.

I don't see what America has to be guilty about. Why's slavery gotta be America's thing? Why, when slavery has been practiced in almost every country around the world at one point, in one form or another, and by every ethnicity all throughout history? It's not even like America was the last country in the world to abolish slavery. That title goes to Mauritania, a small country in Africa that abolished slavery back in 1981. Except that's not really true, because people are still being kept as slaves there. Even Saudi-Arabia didn't abolish slavery until the late 60's. So, why does the USA have to be slapped with this ****?

We've been cucked by the democrat party and the major media because they are racist ***** who want to keep african american's in poverty and make them believe that they can't have a life outside of their hood. They constantly need to have a impending race war to destroy america and the family unit.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bork » Sun May 07, 2017 12:55 pm

rustles wrote:How don't the Swedes learn by now to take caution around the "migrants"? I hear about stuff like this practically every day, yet it seems like the Swedes them selves are totally ignorant to it all.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/14/african-migrants-brutally-rape-swedish-teen-leave-male-friend-brain-damage/

well.. how does america not know how to deal with their problem with black people and mexicans? i mean they have had more than 200 years

how do germany not know how to deal with their imegrant problem? their problem is as severe if not worse than swedens. im tired of everyone calling us swedish people pussys and saying that we let the imegrants destroy our country. the thing you people that say those kind of things not only about sweden but about any country that has problems like this is, we the people do not have any say in who runs our country and how they run /ruin it.
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Bork

Postby Chrumps » Sun May 07, 2017 1:28 pm

I heard Sweden has recently threatened to declare jihad on anyone calling them a muslim country.
Chrumps

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun May 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Chrumps wrote:I heard Sweden has recently threatened to declare jihad on anyone calling them a muslim country.

I heard Sweden is all borked up.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Next

Return to City upon a Hill