Madame President

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Madame President

Postby Dallane » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dallane » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Heffernan wrote:i asaw a Video from France of aprox. 30 Black man going down a shopping mall at night and throwing in windows to steal everything, then 50 france neighbourhood watch come and beat them down, THIS is what we soon see everywhere in Europe and im glad we get a Right-Wing that wants to prevent that insteaf of inviting more of these Killing, Stealing, Bombing, Raping Animals to our Peacefull Europe.

This is starting to happen in America now. Antifa gets paid by soros to show up to loot and rampage then get their ass kicked by real Americans. Libtards were raised as snowflakes in a snowflake generation. They have no concept of the real world or real working life. Most of them don't get a job above 30k if at all. They have such low energy it's sad. When they are finally faced with real world issues they breakdown and blame other people instead of raising to the occasion to push through to get stronger. They blame everyone but themselves then demand handouts. When someone has a different world view from them the only defense they have as clay constantly shows is to call people racist or misogynist or insert ist here. Killary lost because trump supporters are misogynist. If lepen wins or loses then she lost because of racism.

Darwoth has said it for years. Libtards like clay hate America and want nothing more than the destruction of our country and family unit. More and more people wake up every day and refuse to sing the false song of globalism.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

I have split this topic at the point where it diverged into a discussion of antifa and various similar politics. Please keep this thread to the original topic which, I believe, is endorsements of the best French presidential candidate.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Chrumps » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:57 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:best French presidential candidate

I reserve right to be cautious. See the rise and bringing into the line of Aleksis Tsipras.
Chrumps

Postby Dallane » Mon May 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Dallane

Postby rustles » Sat May 06, 2017 8:28 am

Welp looks like this is going to be a repeat of Brexit and the USA elections. "X has zero chance at winning, look at these polls".

I'm just gonna say it now lads:

MADAME PRESIDENT :lol:
rustles

Postby Darwoth » Sat May 06, 2017 12:38 pm

hoping the best for the french, looks like you folks have a good chance of continuing the trend of starting the reversal of decades of leftwing lunacy. do not waste it on the sideline, get off your ass and go vote.
Darwoth

Postby Chrumps » Sat May 06, 2017 12:44 pm

rustles wrote:MADAME PRESIDENT :lol:

You are essentially right, but ...
In own words of Marine Le Pen:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/800 ... ron-debate

:twisted:
Chrumps

Postby Dallane » Sat May 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat May 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Darwoth wrote:hoping the best for the french, looks like you folks have a good chance of continuing the trend of starting the reversal of decades of leftwing lunacy. do not waste it on the sideline, get off your ass and go vote.

yesterday in my town there was something up, the Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel was arriving since tomorrow is voting for us, infront of all this was a pre-election-party made by the AfD (the right-wing party of germany https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternati ... eutschland) and since i was near there shopping at a store for a dvd sellout i decided to give it a go and check on that, it was really horrific, they had 20 ppl watching the AfD and 15-20 protesters against that, going trough the protesters with mah bike felt like going to court for murder because the protesters wanna make you look guilty for going there.

there was a old Firetruck

Klar zur Wende = clear for a turn
Ändere die Politik = Change the Politics
Bürgerwehr = Militia

and a Open Truck of them, they had 4 high people of the AfD and a Ordner (Marshal/securitywhateverEnglish) they did speak alot of politics talk like how the Immigration Crisis destroys Europe, how nothing is done for families anymore like they get not enough money have to work to much, breeding children being seen as problematic for the money and living etc..

Unser Land, Unsere Heimat = Our Country, Our Homeland

next to it there was a small group of Protesters so called "Antifa" like Hippies with beards, long hair, glasses and muddy looking, fat woman with dirty jogging suits etc.. they made music, used megaphones, horns, honks all allowed aslong as its more silent then the guys speaking so you can still hear them

it was held for 1hour and i left 10min earlier but still managed to get a screen of Merkel Arriving in a Helicopter

there was about 100-200 Police Officers just to Secure Merkel whilst AT THE SAME TIME a few weeks ago she told Local News "our country is one of the most secure countries of Europe and our country is really Secure" but i have to admit if i was being hated by my country as much as Merkel id probably also run around with 200 police officers.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill