Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints

Look for a group to play with here.

Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints

Postby Lazun123 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello Pilgrim,

Do you have a moment to hear about our Lord and Savior John Carver? You may have heard lately that our Savior John Carver has abandoned us or he has never existed to begin with. We of the Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints can assure you he is real. Through his voice TotalyMeow and his active force MarpTarpton our Lord John carver has saved us from the Demons Jorb and Loftar and created us in his image. The Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints has sense decided to spread his message to all the inhabitants of providence. We wish to open our arms to new pilgrims who are in need of shelter, and a joint unity for a common purpose.

What we are looking for;
We are an easy going casual group who finds more fun playing with others as oppose to playing solo. Though we do Offer two options of citizenship solo and group, which I will explain in better detail shortly. We are looking for community, defense and team cohesion. Most importantly we are looking to have fun. We are accepting of all ages though we do use adult language. We have a chain of command with town elders that help make dissensions for the good of the town. We preach Freedom, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, what i mean by that is you are free to do as you like, say as you like. At times we will advise a task or group task that needs to be done, but we mainly advocate free will. There are many aspects to this game, pve, pvp and expressing ones creativity, we not only support this but encourage it. Pvp is not required to join the town, but It is mandatory in the event of town defense, which we will help with the creation of a fighter. The only limition we have is town safety, compromising the town is absolutely not acceptable.

Citizen Member
If you are more orientated in group play and over all group assistance we offer Citizenship. You will receive your own private dwelling, the rest of the town is at your discretion as far as your own production. As a citizen you will be asked of particular tasks that the town is in need of. Your work is all we require and no other contribution is required. Some areas will be off limits but the town will still be accessible.

Settler
If you prefer go it alone, or want to work for your own and keep your own, then the Settler option is for you. This option is quit simple, We have vast areas of open space, you are welcome to place your own personal claim and we protect it under a town claim. You are entirely responsible for your own claims protection as far as walls and esc, we simply cover it with a town claim. The BENEFIT is you can still live your life as a hermit, only now you dont have to worry about a random raider stealing your claim. Their is a cost though, at the end of ever week we will require either a donation of silver (amount will be determined on size of claim and progression of player) if you are unable to pay in silver we will accept payment in crafted curiositys. Normal discord requirements still apply. The last requirement is mutual protection, regardless of the solo play we will still require defense services for the town.

What we REQUIRE
We are strict in a few areas. The use of Discord and a formal verbal interview is absolutely required for membership. One of the officers will contact you and set up a day to have a verbal conversation over discord and ask you a few question. If you do not have a mic then regrettably we can not extend a invitation. Though jobs and task are up to the person we require all to take part in the towns defense, none of us have wealth but mutual safety and defense is a responsibility to all members. Spys are a regrettable aspect to this world, as such we have allowed each member an area to call their own and to defend.

Who to Contact

US timezone
TheDuke86
Sebthegrand
Hellokittyfan
Last edited by Lazun123 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Re: Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints

Postby Sebthegrand » Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Living in the light of our savior each day brings me a unreal sense of joy. Join me pilgrim
Sebthegrand

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:48 pm

I TheDuke am the alter ego of Lazun123, after i witnessed my Lord and Savior in the pilgrim realm i have sense converted and taken a new name! Contact me for recruitment and fun!
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Rullo » Mon May 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Heil Carver! I would like to get to know more about your beliefs. I am new to this Dark World and I think I need guidance through my journey.

Lemme know trolls! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rullo

Postby 7169619 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello, i will join u if u tell me your discord i will go there right now

Postby Sebthegrand » Fri May 05, 2017 9:36 pm

PM TheDuke86 for discord information.
Sebthegrand

Postby 7169619 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:43 am

he not reply for my messange
ok got it

Postby memin10 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:52 am

Looking for apply to join
memin10

Postby belgear » Sun May 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Another newby slave mill.
belgear
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Not at all man, there is quit a few of us and we have fun!:)
WWJCD
Lazun123

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims