Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 am

Taipion wrote:Your logic is far off, if YOU deem it a requirement to play with people who openly oppress you, and force their will unto yours, then be their slave, I am sure JC can implement it in a way that it is forced on you, but a choice for everyone else, so you can keep complaining and be a slave to others.
For everyone else, it would be a choice, and maybe even a good chance to see how much others trust you, which is not bad at all.

Spewing irrelevant ***** doesn't help your case.
My point is simple, mayors being able to see where everyone is interferes with infiltrating, doesn't matter what angle you look at it from. If it is implemented then mayors will force it unto all their members therefore, the person trying to infiltrate would have no choice but to go along with it since their goal is obviously to do one thing which is to gain control of the town.
This is my last post regarding this since I'm pretty sure it won't be added anyway
NOTE: If they want to monitor all players then simply make it a requirement to join party. This post really is pointless
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Taipion » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

Goodman12 wrote:f it is implemented then mayors will force it unto all their members

So, as I said, this comes down to your flawless logic Vs mine.
I do dare to say, that everyone has a choice, and there is no reason why I would want to continue to play with someone who wants to force me to do stuff I don't want to.

You on the other hand are a firmly believing slave in this regard, right? Otherwise I can't really follow your argumentation.

Anyways, I see we can't agree on this, so let's step back from this locked discussion and see what others have to say.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:23 am

Please stop talking about this here. This thread is for SMALL ideas. Easy to explain small changes that don't require explanation or argument.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 am

We should be able to keep silver coins in piggy bank.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:06 am

JohnSnow wrote:We should be able to keep silver coins in piggy bank.

Why not just use 20k size purses? If you want 500 silver separated for something like on-the-go trading then just make a couple cabinets to hold it. A full cabinet of 500's would equate to 36,000 silver which is more than enough for trading.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:17 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Why not just use 20k size purses? If you want 500 silver separated for something like on-the-go trading then just make a couple cabinets to hold it. A full cabinet of 500's would equate to 36,000 silver which is more than enough for trading.

Because they're very expensive and 36k it is not so much. In addition, piggy bank is intended to store money.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Silver coins should be storable in a piggy bank but only as single coins.
DarkNacht

Postby matan002 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 am

Remove hookah from the hall of tears. It defeats the purpose of needing to have affluence to smoke.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Chrumps » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

matan002 wrote:Remove hookah from the hall of tears. It defeats the purpose of needing to have affluence to smoke.

It was one of things not many people knew about. Perhaps it should be moved to a new location. It has always been affluence or knowledge. Before it was in the hall of tears, it was on top of the mountain.

What strikes me is the message: You have used THIS hookah recently, no matter which hookah I try. Perhaps there should be some ANOTHER hookah with independent timer.
Chrumps

Postby Taipion » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Chrumps wrote:
matan002 wrote:Remove hookah from the hall of tears. It defeats the purpose of needing to have affluence to smoke.

It was one of things not many people knew about. Perhaps it should be moved to a new location. It has always been affluence or knowledge. Before it was in the hall of tears, it was on top of the mountain.

What strikes me is the message: You have used THIS hookah recently, no matter which hookah I try. Perhaps there should be some ANOTHER hookah with independent timer.

No double hookah please. ^^
Just fix the message.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations