WOW, that was quick

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

WOW, that was quick

Postby fuquashawn » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Decided to give it another go. Thought all those bugs might be worked out by now. However.. the game is dead. Am I just logging in at the wrong time? Saturday Afternoon a slow time? LOL Let me know please. Don't want to waste my time here if it is as dead as it looks. Even the forums look like it's in cardiac arrest. Anyway let me know the state of the game please.
fuquashawn

Re: WOW, that was quick

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 pm

fuquashawn wrote:Decided to give it another go. Thought all those bugs might be worked out by now. However.. the game is dead. Am I just logging in at the wrong time? Saturday Afternoon a slow time? LOL Let me know please. Don't want to waste my time here if it is as dead as it looks. Even the forums look like it's in cardiac arrest. Anyway let me know the state of the game please.

From the server status page

Active users per day 490
Active users per week 911
Active users per month 1638

There are people around. You might be hitting them at the wrong time. The more vocal people on the forums aren't really playing like they use to waiting for the next big update.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:44 pm

the problem is also that the map is HUUUUGE and 24+ hours or even days walking in each direction so it might take long for you to actually find someone or stand in providence and find people.

just dont stand afk in providence or you get killed.... oh myyyy i could tell you tales...
Heffernan

Postby matan002 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:02 pm

The numbers shown in the server status may be a bit misleading because they show the active accounts, not active individual players.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:47 pm

matan002 wrote:The numbers shown in the server status may be a bit misleading because they show the active accounts, not active individual players.

not may... do...
isn't 490 players... no way :F
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Forungi » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
matan002 wrote:The numbers shown in the server status may be a bit misleading because they show the active accounts, not active individual players.

not may... do...
isn't 490 players... no way :F

It's unique logins probably
Forungi

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Again, the numbers shown on the status page are the number of accounts logging in. In any given day, more than 80% of those logins are unique IPs according to server records.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby kitty629 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:52 am

The game is pretty much only the hardcore players logging in, the rest still waiting for the promised updates that never came.
kitty629
Customer

Postby riker88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am

No updates since last year , people moving over to Haven and Hearth
riker88
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm

riker88 wrote:No updates since last year , people moving over to Haven and Hearth

There were small updates in January and February that weren't on the announcement thread. The dumped livestock and a pile of Popham stuff on Providence in January and are currently working on the new server.
Claeyt

Next

Return to House of Burgesses