O'reilly gets the boot

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

O'reilly gets the boot

Postby saltmummy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Boy, sure wish we had something other than politics and the news to talk about around here. Sure wish I wasn't now contributing to the *****.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/busi ... .html?_r=0

Bill O'reilly has been ***** following allegations of sexual harassment, leading to a large loss of revenue as 50-60 advertisers drop out of association with the "news" caster. Is it all just a liberal conspiracy? Is bill guilty as charged? Is FOX run by a consortium of reptilians, greys, and used meatloaf vendors!?

Oh well! I'm not too concerned, as I never watched him anyway.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Re: O'reilly gets the boot

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm

saltmummy wrote:Oh well! I'm not too concerned, as I never watched him anyway.

I think it's hilarious that lib ***** think this is a victory. They just made this based badass the face of fox.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm

I liked Bill, what a shame. Hopefully they provide some evidence to this claim.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby saltmummy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 am

Dallane wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Oh well! I'm not too concerned, as I never watched him anyway.

I think it's hilarious that lib ***** think this is a victory. They just made this based badass the face of fox.

I thought he was the face of FOX? I say I never watched him, but he's always on in the next room. So I guess in a way the claim that I "never watched him anyway" isn't true.
[edit] Oh wait, I see. The new guy. Your image didn't load for some reason and I thought you were referring to O'reilly.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby jakhollin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Tucker Carlson Is a 100 times better than Bill O'Reilly in my opinion. Tucker actually has logical arguments and doesn't seem to get to crazy. 24th minute of the video below was an intelligent argument that I watched the other night. Good point made why is it Europe and Americas "responsibility" to take in the refugees. Hell Australia doesn't even want them. How about Russia or China pick up the slack for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLM_n_n63M

Dallane wrote:I think it's hilarious that lib ***** think this is a victory. They just made this based badass the face of fox.
jakhollin

Postby Taipion » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 pm

jakhollin wrote:Good point made why is it Europe and Americas "responsibility" to take in the refugees.

Well, looking at it logically, it is solely muricas responsibility to take in all syrian and related refugees, as they alone are responsible for destabilizing the middle east, and creating an environment that allowed the mere existance of ISIS.
The oil they got/get from Iraque should be more than enough to make up for taking care of all the refugees. :P
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Reviresco » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Taipion wrote:
jakhollin wrote:Good point made why is it Europe and Americas "responsibility" to take in the refugees.

Well, looking at it logically, it is solely muricas responsibility to take in all syrian and related refugees, as they alone are responsible for destabilizing the middle east, and creating an environment that allowed the mere existance of ISIS.
The oil they got/get from Iraque should be more than enough to make up for taking care of all the refugees. :P

Sykes-Picot was an agreement between Murica and Murica in the Taipiverse.

You're as much of an idiot as you ever were.
Reviresco

Postby Taipion » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Reviresco wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Sykes-Picot was an agreement between Murica and Murica in the Taipiverse.

You're as much of an idiot as you ever were.

Spilling irrelevant information as distraction, and filling the post with random insults, kind of looks familiar ...damn... from whom do I know this posting technique...?!

If you had any relevant or meaningful information, you would have used it to counter my point, therefore you agree, thank you. :-)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby jakhollin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Reviresco wrote:Sykes-Picot

That was the relevant information. Do you not know what it is?

Taipion wrote:
Spilling irrelevant information as distraction, and filling the post with random insults, kind of looks familiar ...damn... from whom do I know this posting technique...?!

If you had any relevant or meaningful information, you would have used it to counter my point, therefore you agree, thank you. :-)
jakhollin

Postby Chrumps » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:32 pm

How the hell Sykes-Picot is related to non existent Saddam WMD, invading of Afganistan, drone campaign in Yemen and Pakistan, destroying Libya, two color revolutions in Egypt and meddling in Somalia ?
All these actions generated waves of refugees and incited hatred against white people.
side note:
Interesting search: https://www.google.pl/search?q=us+bombe ... 8AfQmbeQBg
Chrumps

Next

Return to City upon a Hill