Milotic has Fallen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Milotic has Fallen

Postby gorniksam » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:anyone remember a few months ago after judaism hijacked a riolic thread when i predicted that one portion of the kzerg would begin fighting with the other?

:lol:

Yes, not get it what you mean with it. I never was a part of KKK/theirs members or something, but nice try.

stap ballocks my alts pls

Heffernan wrote:Trusting Kuku, sounds like a great Idea ¦]

There is literally only few people which can trusting me in 100% and I am trusting them in 100%
Not everyone deserve and is allowed for this so :roll:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

after all this time of watching kuku have a pissing contest with every single female on this forum over any and all topics you should have known that it was only a matter of time until kuku made an attempt to knock off lailaith as soon as it was convenient :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Darwoth wrote:after all this time of watching kuku have a pissing contest with every single female on this forum over any and all topics you should have known that it was only a matter of time until kuku made an attempt to knock off lailaith as soon as it was convenient :lol:

Yeah, it very much was to be expected :lol:

But once again, rest assured you had a role in this outcome.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Im confused, who killed who?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:29 pm

if lailiath posts in this thread that she will trade me her golden halberd for the death of kuku i shall avenge the ironic zerging death of the games original zergqueen with a surgically placed decapitation strike.
Darwoth

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Darwoth wrote:if lailiath posts in this thread that she will trade me her golden halberd for the death of kuku i shall avenge the ironic zerging death of the games original zergqueen with a surgically placed decapitation strike.

Completely destory hefferman main base and you can have my golden hally :) .
AmmaBoss

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:34 pm

The only connection Kuku has with KKK was me. Due to the connections she had with me, she developed:
1) A friendship with Judaism
2) Freedom to do what she wants and to be left unbothered by the KKK members (most of the time at least)
Due to certain situations she joined us (Juda and I) on multiple minor missions because, why not?
Based on my observations her act towards Lallaith were made solely because I recently announced my departing from KKK and I guess she figured that she didn't have anything prohibiting her from targeting Lallaith.
Why she targeted Lallaith? I'm not sure but I guess it may have been for the reason darwoth listed.
Darwoth wrote:after all this time of watching kuku have a pissing contest with every single female on this forum over any and all topics you should have known that it was only a matter of time until kuku made an attempt to knock off lailaith as soon as it was convenient :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:56 pm

i asked Darwoth many times why he doesnt attack KKK with his big chars now, he said hes watching them kill each other instead, whelp he was right..
Heffernan

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Heffernan wrote:i asked Darwoth many times why he doesnt attack KKK with his big chars now, he said hes watching them kill each other instead, whelp he was right..

Kkk is basically over
All the members quit long ago
Only goodmam plays and he left kkk.
AmmaBoss

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses