Easter Egg Hunting competition

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Easter Egg Hunting competition

Postby Qiresea » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 am

Hello everyone,

To honor our lovely Easter Egg Hunting tradition, I would like to propose a little competition that will run from this Friday to Saturday midnight GMT+1, assuming the eggs will start spawning on Friday ;)

Please gather as many red eggs you can find and make a screenshot of your inventory in this thread by midnight on Saturday. The player who has found most red eggs will get a store pack of their choice.

Happy Easter everyone ! :D
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Re: Easter Egg Hunting competition

Postby Qiresea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 pm

some clarifications regarding red eggs, since i got some questions about them (info as of last year's Easter event):

- they cannot be placed in a coop, you can only keep them in a container or in your inventory
- they will hatch to give a fertile turkey after about 24 hours (which is why the competition is limited to about that time interval)
- you need to check on them often because once they hatch, you need to place the fertiles into a coop with food or they will die
- the spawns are expected to start on Friday (tomorrow) but the exact time is not known
- only red eggs count for the competition, please dont post fertile turkeys :p
- it would be best if you make some screenshots of your inventory from time to time, in case some eggs hatch while you are still collecting

good luck :D
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Thats really nice from you Mary but that and any others nice thing which you trying to do will never change our opinions about you ;)
gorniksam

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

gorniksam wrote:Thats really nice from you Mary but that and any others nice thing which you trying to do will never change our opinions about you ;)

While posts like these make it clear just what sort of person kuku is.

I intend to hunt some Fertiles myself tomorrow. I'll post a screen if I find any, though I obviously don't want the prize.
Good luck everyone, play fair.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Thats really nice from you Mary but that and any others nice thing which you trying to do will never change our opinions about you ;)

While posts like these make it clear just what sort of person kuku is.

I intend to hunt some Fertiles myself tomorrow. I'll post a screen if I find any, though I obviously don't want the prize.
Good luck everyone, play fair.

has Marp or JC even activated easter eggs yet?

oh hey... Maybe we can get a Dock Club ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Qiresea » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:47 pm

let's move the deadline of the competition to Wednesday midnight GMT+1, i hate to see you all looking for spawns that aren't there yet. if the spawns are still low then, we will give it a few more days.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:40 pm

I am cautiously optimistic. It is all about decay.
Most likely you will know exactly when spawns end because there will be another server restart.
I am not sure how fast those eggs hatch, if it is really 24 hours then some eggs will be gone by Wednesday midnight. I recall during 2015 Easter it was longer than 24 hours. We will see.
Chrumps

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:12 pm

The server was restarted last night and the eggs should continue to spawn through Wednesday.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Qiresea » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm

to avoid photoshop attempts, please use the game screenshot database to screenshot your inventory or backpack and post the link in this thread. (you can obviously use an alt and make the screenshot in boston to protect your characters/base information).

Qiresea
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:58 pm

That'll give my neighbors time to populate the stumps they never search near their places.
The game screenshot database can be used with the base client? I've never used it before.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Next

Return to House of Burgesses