So... Dev's, what about those Animals?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: So... Dev's, what about those Animals?

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:04 pm

nosfirebird wrote:if you dont like what the devs are doing then dont give them money if you have given them cash within the last 6 months call your credit card agency and file a charge back. you are the consumer if everyone stops sending money then they would be forced to either shut the game down or actually listen to the majority. but since they are incompetent they would prolly just shut it down :lol:
onto the animals part the only good recipe is stroganoff and it requires spooks and thats a ***** to grind go with fruit its alot better and doesnt require hundreds of argopelter eggs.

Charging back on purchases in the game of products used warrants a ban on the accounts the player is using.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Claeyt wrote:So if we guess right and raid the right town, and spend a full week with 20 people raiding it, losing plenty of our characters and he could just endlessly stockade us with the hundreds of thousands of silver you've fed him through the tax system, if we burn the locked barn just to kill all the animals AND if he didn't move the animals to another town or simply have a second pair of each at a different town

THEN AND ONLY THEN AFTER WE'VE BURNED HIS BARN, WOULD YOU RELEASE THE ANIMALS IN ANOTHER WAY?

Well, what I said was:

MarpTarpton wrote: And if you aren't willing to even make one solid attempt to liberate the animals from Darwoth's grasp, to topple him as the unfair overlord he's being in covetously spooning insufficient dollops of livestock as he feels like it, then you don't deserve them.

And no, I'm not guaranteeing I'll release animals to the public even if you throw away a few alts on his walls. But instead of even trying, you come here to complain. Further, you act like the game would be so much better with livestock, and yet Popham didn't really have the server stats to support that. As a matter of fact, Popham was at its most bustling before to the release of animals and saw a significant drop off when people found them too arduous to juggle what with the responsibilities of defending a base and so on. Granted they were a little finnicky at the time, but I think people found them to be a big ole let down and didn't think they were worth it, and so went back to Prov or stopped playing.

So, once more and with gusto, go play the game. Your tears are delicious, but I am quenched.

MaxPlanck wrote:Charging back on purchases in the game of products used warrants a ban on the accounts the player is using.

QFT, perma banned. Maybe offer those store items to Darwoth for functional animals instead of performing fraudulent charges.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Hose » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Oh big 'ol darwoth, where are my animals?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:22 pm

My biggest regret was not getting into Salem when popham started. Sounds like the pvp and and challenges were fun. I think I would have enjoyed it.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Hose wrote:Oh big 'ol darwoth, where are my animals?

why do you even need anything else exept Blondie

edit: id like to get back on this

Heffernan wrote:id be ok with someone having exclusive content aslong as its not as gamebreaking as animals (super overpowered food, 3rd slot item, 100s of exe and popham masks, super powered feasting and piercing artifacts)

so can ppl who legally own animals purchase more from the devs or get them from a npc to decrease the chance of having unbreedable animals?
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:50 pm

nosfirebird wrote:they would prolly just shut it down

It's been said before, but the servers are paid for years. Rest assured, we will keep providing all of you with this FREE game that we have put so much of our extra time and personal money in to just because we love it.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Chrumps » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Just keep in mind the game is more fun when there are more players around.
Chrumps

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Chrumps wrote:Just keep in mind the game is more fun when there are more players around.

and someone fixing bugs :cry:
Heffernan

Postby Claeyt » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:And no, I'm not guaranteeing I'll release animals to the public even if you throw away a few alts on his walls. But instead of even trying, you come here to complain. Further, you act like the game would be so much better with livestock, and yet Popham didn't really have the server stats to support that. As a matter of fact, Popham was at its most bustling before to the release of animals and saw a significant drop off when people found them too arduous to juggle what with the responsibilities of defending a base and so on. Granted they were a little finnicky at the time, but I think people found them to be a big ole let down and didn't think they were worth it, and so went back to Prov or stopped playing.

So, once more and with gusto, go play the game. Your tears are delicious, but I am quenched.

The tears are yours. Just think of how much time you spent modeling and animating cows to let it just go to **** like this. Think of the months of dev'ing you did for this mechanic just to have Darwoth ***** up it's release for you. He really got you back for that Popham Witch sign hunt didn't he. He ***** you but good.

It's not that the game would be so much better with livestock. Livestock is now required for top tier food and to advance in Witchcraft. You've created an unplayable mechanic that is only available to ONE player and the mechanic is required to advance other mechanics. How has that made this game more playable or more balanced?

As for the general "Go Raid Darwoth" bull ****. There is zero way to tell where he even has the animals and even if we could raid his main town on a hunch, the animals would be moved or dead when we have to arson his locked barn. What exactly is the point of that? Nothing, that's what. Not only are you saying "Go do a nearly impossible thing" but you're also saying "Go do it for no reward".

Marp I'm telling you now, for your own good and the good of the game that NO ONE IS GOING TO RAID DARWOTH AND IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS, ANIMALS WON'T SPREAD TO THE PLAYER BASE EVER and all your dev work will be for nothing.

We'll have this exact same conversation a year from now when still no one but Darwoth has animals if this is how you guys play this out. Take control of your game already and fix this so we can advance at Witchcraft and use all the foods.
Claeyt

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 pm

If marp thinks his work was well spent catering to one person(not counting all the people who got to enjoy his art during popham) then it's well spent work.
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill