Stall Cloth Price

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Stall Cloth Price

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:40 am

Dallane wrote:The point is you are saying something is soooo easy to fix yet have no clue at all on it. Just because you claim to know how a file can pull from another means ***** all.

JC has had plenty of time to fix it, easy or not.
But instead he is supposedly off doing the huge update with the new expedition.
Has he even started on an attempt to fix alloying? The general public has no clue.
Why wait to release it all in one big conglomerate when it could be a priority sole patch apart from the huge update?

That, I do not understand.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby OttoSartorvius » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 am

Professor please

I must know the answer to my question

I have waited 10 months for first opportunity of fertile hens from red easter egg because i never find one adult in the wilderness as wiki has claims can but i will leave red eggs during easter to the ground if it can deflate economy of honest cotton businessmen
OttoSartorvius

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:46 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Dallane wrote:The point is you are saying something is soooo easy to fix yet have no clue at all on it. Just because you claim to know how a file can pull from another means ***** all.

JC has had plenty of time to fix it, easy or not.
But instead he is supposedly off doing the huge update with the new expedition.
Has he even started on an attempt to fix alloying? The general public has no clue.
Why wait to release it all in one big conglomerate when it could be a priority sole patch apart from the huge update?

That, I do not understand.

Because he is only 1 person with a huge list of **** to to while juggling his family and actual job?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:02 am

OttoSartorvius wrote:Professor please

I must know the answer to my question

I have waited 10 months for first opportunity of fertile hens from red easter egg because i never find one adult in the wilderness as wiki has claims can but i will leave red eggs during easter to the ground if it can deflate economy of honest cotton businessmen

It's around 1 in 300 turkeys chance(you have to ko the turkey and pick it up to see if its a gobbler/hen/fertile hen). I've hunted for fertiles before and knowing that people who spent that much time farming fertiles get laughed at when easter comes around is just absurd.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:24 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Yes, one of the stalls didn't get reduced in price. It'll be fixed, thanks.

i told JC about this on 17th December, he said its a "nice feature" for people who want to run the extra way up there.

Heffernan

Postby Ghoul » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 pm

The cheers of cotton-farming pilgrims could be heard throughout the lands of Providence, for on this day The Great JC gave word through The Oracle of Heff that increased cloth prices will remain for all!
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Yeah but now it's been reported as a bug. May as well fix it.

As for the alloying, changing the basic way artifice works might indeed fix alloying easily, but it also might lead to a stomp doing 300 blood damage or a darkenbear unable to do more than 1 damage or similar shenanigans. It would all have to be reworked and tested and balanced and retested.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities