Returning player looking for some active players.

Look for a group to play with here.

Returning player looking for some active players.

Postby Slapjacky » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Howdy peeps of Salem.

As the title already suggests i am a returning player looking around for some activity, hopefully joining a group of mates or just settling down in an active town.
Im sure people who will be interessted in another farmhand for their places will all have their private questions towards me, but either way, i'll share some common stuff about me.

- I was mainly playing as a Hunter in my previous experiences, but that doesn't mean that i am willing to take on other roles as well.

- We could say that i am a youngling, personally i feel myself a bit ( Tiny bit? :'[ ) older than my fellow mates in the world of teenagers.

- I am not into the shady stuff on the forums, i'd like to avoid all the politics going on here as far as possible. ( Yes, i am fully aware that it is a feature of the game, but it makes me cringe. )

- If you want to know something, or you think you possible have a thing going on that i could be a part of, please message me.
“A different species a different set of values a world completely unlike your own. There is a feeling you can only get when you meet the unknown and open your mind."

Damn im sentimental.
Slapjacky

Re: Returning player looking for some active players.

Postby PsychoBear » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 am

Hi,

I was searching for French speaking mates, but they seem to be shy or something, I don't know. :D

I'm a fresh new farmer/gardener/cook, and I play alone. There is enough space to build another claim/house for you around my own claim, or we can share my claim if you prefer. ;)
PsychoBear

Postby Maplefrog7 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:08 am

i'm a 19/m from the usa i would love to join. I have been playing with a friend but he hasn't been playing. i can play almost everyday i like mining, aswell as supporting other people. I'm on till after 12:00am EST unless i have school then i get off ~10:00pm EST. let me know if i can join and i'll make a new player and join.
Maplefrog7

Postby esyba » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:57 am

Can i with you ?? I do not know much English
esyba

Postby adiv22 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 pm

hi.
im looking for a players to join me too. or il join them' what is works best.
i see the post is like month old' so i hope its still on.
my kin name is :zokatisa
add it and contact me/ c u in the game.
adiv22

Return to Planters & Pilgrims