Can logout WITHOUT homestead

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Can logout WITHOUT homestead

Postby Taipion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:54 am

Champie wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:seems like it's definitely related to the tclaim mechanics,then. No telling whether it's intended or not,guess you'll just have to wait for the "official line" whenever a dev notices the post....

I agree.

However, it does seem to suggest that there may be a way to protect your most prized possessions without fear of them being looted. :)

Unless JC decides to randomly logg in chars without HS but stuff in their inventory, port them to providence and spill their inventory. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Taipion wrote:Unless JC decides to randomly logg in chars without HS but stuff in their inventory, port them to providence and spill their inventory. :D

Yes, if we find this is a bug that allows players to store anything safely, we will port all such characters to town and strew their stuff all over the town claim for random newbies to pick up. We won't give warning.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Champie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:03 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Taipion wrote:Unless JC decides to randomly logg in chars without HS but stuff in their inventory, port them to providence and spill their inventory. :D

Yes, if we find this is a bug that allows players to store anything safely, we will port all such characters to town and strew their stuff all over the town claim for random newbies to pick up. We won't give warning.

I like it! Thanks for both of those responses!
Champie

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities