why you guys so greedie?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

why you guys so greedie?

Postby nuty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 am

why you sell Royal jelly for 40-50 silvers its so expensive i just gonna make it my self. threes one dude selling it for 20 or 15 i always buy at his stall. its a normal price not 50 per peace wtf. just gona make my own bee skeeps because of that.
nuty

Re: why you guys so greedie?

Postby Heffernan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:03 pm

nuty wrote:why you sell Royal jelly for 40-50 silvers its so expensive i just gonna make it my self. threes one dude selling it for 20 or 15 i always buy at his stall. its a normal price not 50 per peace wtf. just gona make my own bee skeeps because of that.

its called "supply and demand"
Heffernan

Postby saltmummy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:11 pm

nuty wrote:why you sell Royal jelly for 40-50 silvers its so expensive i just gonna make it my self. threes one dude selling it for 20 or 15 i always buy at his stall. its a normal price not 50 per peace wtf. just gona make my own bee skeeps because of that.

Is it three dudes? or one? Also, what's a bee skeep?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Ghoul » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:36 pm

It makes sense for stalls that are located closest to the path from Provi town center to have items priced higher because people might be too lazy to check all the stalls for a better deal and just take the first "deal" they see if cost isn't an issue. When your stall is in the south-east part of the marketplace and you're trying to push items for 1.5x to 2x the cost of items on the north side... I think your autism is showing.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:42 pm

I don't think the cost is really all that inflated. Royal Jelly is a very useful item that has a pretty decent demand. On top of that even running ~100 Bee Skeps you might not even gain Royal Jelly on a daily basis.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Return to House of Burgesses