KKK Annihilated Again

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: KKK Annihilated Again

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:18 am

Only heff is retarded enough to die every other month for the past 2 years with post, pics and vids of it only to deny it later
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 am

All the kKK member quits months ago , basically only goodman plays every now and then.
Yet you tooks months to raided an abandon outpost with an empty bell with some trash tier loot and make a post about it .
AmmaBoss

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 am

This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Judaism » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:13 am

AmmaBoss wrote:All the kKK member quits months ago.

All I can tell is that I have spend more time on the forums over the last two years than in-game. But goodjob Heffernan, hitting that 2-year old asset finally. I believe that most of those items were mine, I left them there when I was lurking around there so now and then.
Last edited by Judaism on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 am

Judaism wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:All the kKK member quits months ago.

All I can tell is that I have spend more time on the forums over the last two years than in-game.

Howsabout re-uploading your client? that'd be swell......
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Judaism » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:19 am

Bleuwulf wrote:Howsabout re-uploading your client? that'd be swell......

Its not very on-topic and I have read the comments, I just never replied.
But I have lost the files due to an PC upgrade, the games that I am currently playing required me to buy a proper GPU and CPU so I just went along with a complete new one. I still have the drive somewhere, I just never connected it. I believe there still are some people playing with those files, with all the changes they made it lacks several biomes and such anyway and I don't intend to ever update that again myself so I see little reason of reviving those files. I would gladly help out people that want to create their own modifications since its rather easy. You can just use software to rip images instantly to specific pixels.

Your best bet for those files however would be to ask some individuals that still play with it, Goodman does for example.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:21 am

Judaism wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:Howsabout re-uploading your client? that'd be swell......

Its not very on-topic and I have read the comments, I just never replied.
But I have lost the files due to an PC upgrade, the games that I am currently playing required me to buy a proper GPU and CPU so I just went along with a complete new one. I still have the drive somewhere, I just never connected it. I believe there still are some people playing with those files, with all the changes they made it lacks several biomes and such anyway and I don't intend to ever update that again myself so I see little reason of reviving those files myself.

Your best bet however would be to ask some individuals that still play with it, Goodman does for example.

A disappointing answer,but an expected one. Sorry for the minor derail,figured to poke you when i saw you so... :P
Bleuwulf

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 am

gorniksam wrote:
JellyMeow wrote:No! I don't care if it's a spoiler.

I don't mind about some treesome ;)

Right. You posted naked people in bed. I tried to be lenient about it since it wasn't explicit, but that never works with you. You make it obvious you don't care and will do it again so I'm banning you one week, think next time you decide to post something like that.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses