New Recruitment! New players?

Look for a group to play with here.

New Recruitment! New players?

Postby PilgrimAlphes » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello Fellow Salem Pilgrims! i've been in search through topic to find someone to help me or even to join, however i found out some people are just jumping to conclusions that im a bad guy cause i recently just created an account "(How will i play if i dont have one, so therefore i have to create a new, cause ive never played :/) Anyways, im looking for people who would like to join me in a small little hermit camp, that we create ourselfs, even if its your own plot, just to have someone by and working together, we can even trade! :D it will be a nice community, and heres this!! If you join me and creating a small community for 5 people. ill pay for your claimed lands! Yes, i shall pay 150 silver for you claims so you wont have to worry about it :) It has to be new characters so we can start off together and grow together! If you want to join please message me! it will be fun instead of doing it alone, being bored and all. its fun and safe when you have someone with you, and having your back when you go animal hunting! :D So please, Come join me in Salem

DO NOT FORGET!! I will be playing for your personal claims, as in i give you the money and you go bu y and set it u yourselfs :)
PilgrimAlphes

Re: New Recruitment! New players?

Postby raidmufasa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Completly new to the game, but have the money to pay for others claims and know the price and such, account smell fishy fish ;)
raidmufasa

Postby Ghoul » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 pm

raidmufasa wrote:Completly new to the game, but have the money to pay for others claims and know the price and such, account smell fishy fish ;)

He says 5 claims. $150 x 5 = $750 which isn't too hard to accumulate. It's been a few days since he made his original post. It's possible if not probable that he has learned about claims and done a good amount of foraging for indian arrowheads/feathers.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby PilgrimAlphes » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Ghoul wrote:
raidmufasa wrote:Completly new to the game, but have the money to pay for others claims and know the price and such, account smell fishy fish ;)

He says 5 claims. $150 x 5 = $750 which isn't too hard to accumulate. It's been a few days since he made his original post. It's possible if not probable that he has learned about claims and done a good amount of foraging for indian arrowheads/feathers.

exactly what i did if you want screenshots tell me how and ill screenshot my place, i only have a tent thing, and silver for players who want to play, i dont know why people come to assumptions of something "bad" like okay?? im trying to create something fo rnew players. people who join have to start fresh, i mean what can i do to fresh players? how s that bad? thats more of like putting my self in danger, not others. people really need to think things out before that come to conclusions. oh, and theres things called wiki and youtube, so i learned about indian tracking, and snak skins, i been searching 2 days straight for them, and gained enough for a few people. i dont understand what im doing is bad or fishy, i can hurt anyone with a fresh character cause im NEW! and others have to make new as well, so whats the bad in that? and when im paying for them? if i go out my way for posts and trying to gain people i dont see the harm im bringing?

So thank you, youre the first to actually think about it and see the real good side of what happens..Unlike others
PilgrimAlphes

Postby PilgrimAlphes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 am

If anyone whos new who does want to join me, i have 2 home of write papers ready :) i dont understand why all the fuss of someone whos just trying to help new players as myself.
PilgrimAlphes

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:56 pm

PilgrimAlphes wrote: i dont understand why all the fuss of someone whos just trying to help new players as myself.

See pretty much every post I've ever made doing the exact same thing,lots here are just pissy about new talent blowing up the game,as they (mistakenly) view it as their own personal "hugbox"

Just ignore them,your Idea is stellar and has me intrigued,IF you get 5 to join,lmk and I'll make an alt the 6th and pay my own claim. :)
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Return to Planters & Pilgrims