KKK Annihilated Again

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: KKK Annihilated Again

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Heffernan wrote:keep denying it, meanwhile ill be at my base waiting for any Klown to come over and pretend to be someone worthy...

Okay, I guess it will be continued then
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:keep denying it, meanwhile ill be at my base waiting for any Klown to come over and pretend to be someone worthy...

Okay, I guess it will be continued then

you mean being meaningless, wasting chars, silver, items and bases at my town whilst i sit inside laugh at you and destroy everything? sure if you must waste stuff so be it..
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:you mean being meaningless, wasting chars, silver, items and bases at my town whilst i sit inside laugh at you and destroy everything? sure if you must waste stuff so be it..

Pretty sure you lost more than 20k silver from being in the top 10 town. I actually think that it could've been double that or more. Ofc I could be wrong since I was not the one to calculate it.
See? Anyone can boast for something meaningless.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:you mean being meaningless, wasting chars, silver, items and bases at my town whilst i sit inside laugh at you and destroy everything? sure if you must waste stuff so be it..

Pretty sure you lost more than 20k silver from being in the top 10 town. I actually think that it could've been double that or more. Ofc I could be wrong since I was not the one to calculate it.

actually since the Poopclaim u guys put up glitched and is STILL active even after i destroyed it like 2 months ago its more close to 200-300k but yeah... no devs so gg...
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:

actually since the Poopclaim u guys put up glitched and is STILL active even after i destroyed it like 2 months ago its more close to 200-300k but yeah... no devs so gg...

and you still have the nerve to boast?By the time our poopclaim was removed we managed to get 20-40k (maybe more) - again I have not calculated anything, just doing it based on estimate.
and now you're saying that you lost over 200k-300k so why the hell are you boasting and celebrating for wayyyyyy less.
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:Pretty sure you lost more than 20k silver from being in the top 10 town. I actually think that it could've been double that or more. Ofc I could be wrong since I was not the one to calculate it.

and you still have the nerve to boast?By the time our poopclaim was removed we managed to get 20-40k (maybe more) - again I have not calculated anything, just doing it based on estimate.
and now you're saying that you lost over 200k-300k so why the hell are you boasting and celebrating for wayyyyyy less.

i do not boast about money or anything, i boast about having defeated you whilst having taken no damage..
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Heffernan wrote:i do not boast about money or anything, i boast about having defeated you whilst having taken no damage..

"defeating", "took no damage" *cough* 300k idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goodman12

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 pm

How to become a raider in salem? Just wait some months till the other party quit and loot it then enjoy the 30player autism circlejerk. At least people back at the old 3 servers had enough respect to not make a post about every single abandom pclaim they looted.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Heffernan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:20 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:How to become a raider in salem? Just wait some months till the other party quit and loot it then enjoy the 30player autism circlejerk. At least people back at the old 3 servers had enough respect to not make a post about every single abandom pclaim they looted.

or wait even better idea, Ragequit the game then rejoin the forum to craptalk every few months.
Heffernan

Postby RobertoKarlos » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:37 am

Heffernan wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:How to become a raider in salem? Just wait some months till the other party quit and loot it then enjoy the 30player autism circlejerk. At least people back at the old 3 servers had enough respect to not make a post about every single abandom pclaim they looted.

or wait even better idea, Ragequit the game then rejoin the forum to craptalk every few months.

You seem to have experience in that :lol: but you do it daily thats why you are the top player here.
RobertoKarlos

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses