Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

Yes wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Bughat sent.

Server restarted. Only Providence. Still need a bit of work for new expedition but all players should have had more than enough time to inherit their Popham guys by now.

I still have 2 chars left. So no more restarts? Would be nice to inherit them.

He said there was plenty of time to inherit, its your fault for not just killing the chars to inherit and playing back on providence again right when he turned the servers back on awhile ago just for that purpose.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Yes » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Yes wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Bughat sent.

Server restarted. Only Providence. Still need a bit of work for new expedition but all players should have had more than enough time to inherit their Popham guys by now.

I still have 2 chars left. So no more restarts? Would be nice to inherit them.

He said there was plenty of time to inherit, its your fault for not just killing the chars to inherit and playing back on providence again right when he turned the servers back on awhile ago just for that purpose.

So what?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:47 am

Yes wrote:So what?

You've had 5 years to play this game so why are you still a newb? Your fault, your loss. Get over it. Its probably just a couple **** characters anyway.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby alto003 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 pm

why i cant log in it says 11% load on server but i cant log in
alto003

Postby alto003 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 pm

for those who cant connect theres an option to log in to providance serer on latikai client log in on the top right corner
alto003

Postby jakhollin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Seems I was unaware that killing characters was required before we could inherit from popham. So that is two that missed out...
jakhollin

Postby Nomiki » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm

So yes I'm quite the noob. I can't log in on any old characters since the restart this morning. However, I can make a new one and log on to that one. So when I press play on the one I do wanna play on, nothing happens.
Now all writing about Popham being shut down makes me wonder, was these Popham chars? :P Can I look this up somehow? Or has all Popham chars disappeared after the shutdown?

Jakhollin, sorry for your loss.
Nomiki

Postby jakhollin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:30 pm

My popham characters have not disappeared. They are still there in the list. I have no issues logging in on providence. With popham down pressing on a popham character will result in noothing happening. Are you sure your characters you cannot login to are not popham characters?
jakhollin

Postby GWashington » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:54 am

Nomiki wrote:So yes I'm quite the noob. I can't log in on any old characters since the restart this morning. However, I can make a new one and log on to that one. So when I press play on the one I do wanna play on, nothing happens.
Now all writing about Popham being shut down makes me wonder, was these Popham chars? :P Can I look this up somehow? Or has all Popham chars disappeared after the shutdown?

Oh look what has happend. The devs should really try and find away to have characters who servers have ended die automatically.
I have a popham character as well. i didn't think we would be locked out from them suddenly with out a notice.
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:22 am

GWashington wrote:
Nomiki wrote:So yes I'm quite the noob. I can't log in on any old characters since the restart this morning. However, I can make a new one and log on to that one. So when I press play on the one I do wanna play on, nothing happens.

Oh look what has happend. The devs should really try and find away to have characters who servers have ended die automatically.
I have a popham character as well. i didn't think we would be locked out from them suddenly with out a notice.

You had notice, in the form of a winner being announced, server being down and then brought back up for you to inherit. If you wasted a month, your fault in not seeing that as notice.
Tulgarath

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements