New town

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: New town

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:50 pm

To be honest, I think it's clear that Mary's intentions isn't to harm the new players and steal from them etc but I don't think that her intentions are completely innocent either.
What I expect to happen is that these new players which passes through Mary's town are eventually going to leave one by one to start something of their own or join a more established town that isn't just a bunch of plots and a few shared resources sections.
Mary will eventually attempt to manipulate these players into letting her into towns they may have gotten into etc. I don't think that Mary is capable of doing ANYTHING for ANYONE without some kind of benefit from it but that's just my 2 cents.
If this does happen, good luck to the poor souls, I'll just sit back and laugh because it won't be happening to me
EDIT: I don't think that Mary's town will protect any of you newbies from attackers.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Goodman12 wrote:I don't think that Mary is capable of doing ANYTHING

you forgot that she was once allied wo Darwoth :P
Heffernan

Postby Forungi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:50 pm

WTB Map of this town
Forungi

Postby Qiresea » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:09 pm

i have got four six applicants already, thanks for bumping my thread with your nonsense :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 pm

my town got 200020 appliacations i mean our town me and heff best team
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Oh my, seems like you must be really pissed off cos of your own crap.
Trying to pretend like nothing happened will not change your ****** reputation about being asslicker of someone who has only noobs as asslickers/allies.
Building a new town is pointless cos you have no idea how to doing it, cos you are about backstabed a town in which you was live in xd
More serious players know how stupid and pathetic person you are and how spoiled is your personality that you have. Your new town will prolly not finish cos I will do everything what I can to just spoiling your stupid playin in "good guy Mary".
One of biggest **** I seen from you. You can trying to change your reputation and feeding newbies with **** that you are good etc, but with a time they will realize also and will see your real face Mary.
Can't wait to piss you off again, as I did it in last days :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALSO gonna kill every of her noobs, just cos I am so bored and I like killing weaker players than me, so like a 99% of current Salem's players :lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:04 pm

you forgot to take your pills, kuku (again)
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Forungi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 pm

The only crazy one here is you Mary, spreading rumors and telling lies about others.

You don't deserve the attention of newbies, and they would be better of without your saggy ass.
Forungi

Postby Qiresea » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:12 pm

my saggy ass gave you a base, silver, resources and your first maudney doll. you decided to be an idiot and drop witchcraft scents in boston, when i explicitly (and repeatedly) told you not to do so. i got you off the stocks, but you got right back in and died an idiot's death. after that you unkinned me, and you "didnt know who i am anymore", and the only thing you know how to do now is to derail my threads. go ahead, you are not the only idiot who does that, you are in good company.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Forungi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Qiresea wrote:my saggy ass gave you a base, silver, resources and your first maudney doll. you decided to be an idiot and drop witchcraft scents in boston, when i explicitly (and repeatedly) told you not to do so. i got you off the stocks, but you got right back in and died an idiot's death. after that you unkinned me, and you "didnt know who i am anymore", and the only thing you know how to do now is to derail my threads. go ahead, you are not the only idiot who does that, you are in good company.

No, I derail your threads cause you talk **** about me to other people and blatanly lie. Middle age crisis up in here :roll:
Also, no, you didn't.
Forungi

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims