Vault 7

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Vault 7

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Forungi wrote:This is kind of old news tho, but kudos to anyone still waking up from their slumber.

It's not really old news. We had a fairly good idea of what was possible from the NSA leaks but now this is adding on to that and confirming a ton of stuff.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby cyko » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Dallane wrote:
Forungi wrote:This is kind of old news tho, but kudos to anyone still waking up from their slumber.

It's not really old news. We had a fairly good idea of what was possible from the NSA leaks but now this is adding on to that and confirming a ton of stuff.

That's correct. We already knew f.e. that the USA doesn't respect privacy and intellectual property of their "friends" and foes, even doing espionage in allied governments. On a scale, which highly surpasses everything, what f.e. Russia or China do.
What's new is, is that they even have working hacker units on territory of befriended countries, from where are hacker attacks being launched. There are countries which would judge such an attack as warlike act (the USA f.e.). A chinese bomb on Frankfurt am Main? Not probable, but not impossible too.

The consumer stuff however is not such a big surprise indeed. Especially Microsoft was already known to build in backdoors in their products. Because of that, we are slowly migrating our company away from Microsoft Products. If you want at least a bit security today, you have to rely on Open Source Software.

BTW.. Salem runs very well on CentOS 7 with Icedtea.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:03 pm

cyko wrote:If you want at least a bit security today, you have to rely on Open Source Software.

Truns out open source isn't safe either lol

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby kompletist » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 am

Alex Jones is a bit of a kook but I give him credit, most of those guys fizzle out after awhile. I remember him going crazy after 9/11 back in the day. I'm surprised he hasn't dropped dead with a brain aneurysm by now, that boy can scream like no other.
kompletist

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:01 am

kompletist wrote:Alex Jones is a bit of a kook but I give him credit, most of those guys fizzle out after awhile. I remember him going crazy after 9/11 back in the day. I'm surprised he hasn't dropped dead with a brain aneurysm by now, that boy can scream like no other.

He says some crazy **** but there is a ton of stuff he has been right on the money about. He keeps stable and healthy due to his PURE WATER FILTERS AND SUPER MALE VITALITY BUY IT NOW AND SUPPORT THE INFOWARS

Dallane

Postby kompletist » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm

One of my buddies was all-in on InfoWars back in the day. He was constantly emailing me links and texting me tin foil hat ****. I remember going back and forth with him and we finally made a bet.....he was insistent that Hillary had already been chosen by some Bilderberg (spelling?) group to be President back in like '07. He just wouldn't let it go so we decided the bet was that if Hillary didn't become President back in '08 that he could never send me another link or text about Alex Jones.

Needless to say I've been InfoWars free for 10 years. I'm kind of sad I won the bet though I miss him telling me all about the elite secret cults (Skull & Bones, NWO, etc..) that were going to take over the world. Added a spice of life.

More power to you sir. At least you're engaged, that's important especially in this day in age.
kompletist

Postby Choronzon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6xIBx0mSHs

Here is Nathan from Station X commenting Vault 7 if someone is interested.
Founder of Pilgrim Cloning & Pilgrim Enhancement projects.

Poachers Lodge - Trader you can trust.
Choronzon

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:11 pm

kompletist wrote:One of my buddies was all-in on InfoWars back in the day. He was constantly emailing me links and texting me tin foil hat ****. I remember going back and forth with him and we finally made a bet.....he was insistent that Hillary had already been chosen by some Bilderberg (spelling?) group to be President back in like '07. He just wouldn't let it go so we decided the bet was that if Hillary didn't become President back in '08 that he could never send me another link or text about Alex Jones.

Needless to say I've been InfoWars free for 10 years. I'm kind of sad I won the bet though I miss him telling me all about the elite secret cults (Skull & Bones, NWO, etc..) that were going to take over the world. Added a spice of life.

More power to you sir. At least you're engaged, that's important especially in this day in age.

lol the crazy conspiracy stuff is what got me watching alex back when he came out with the bohemian grove infiltration. He is a really entertaining guy to watch. People shouldn't buy into EVERYTHING he says but he says some very relevant and accurate things now days... then he goes off on a tangent about crazy **** lol.

Infiltration movie for those interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Heffernan wrote:this one is Brilliant..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4fAbCzi4PM

My wife asked why I carried a gun around the house. I told her Fear of CIA.

She laughed, I laughed, Alexa laughed. I shot Alexa.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill