Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby saltmummy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:08 am

Paradoxyc wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Added Meow to the list of streamers.

Paradoxyc wrote:Going to try streaming some Rust

https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxyc

Rust is not Salem, but I'll put you on the list for now.

Yeah I don't plan on streaming Salem yet unless I (a) Am roaming looking for PVP or (b) starting a new character with a playstyle similar to Oldschool Runescape's "Ironman Mode"

Oh, ok then.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:11 am

up a bit Salem later maybe, for now game creation

https://www.twitch.tv/heffernanx
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Gonna try a little streaming in a few minutes. Today I go have a look at my old base, and wander off into the wilderness looking for a good place to start a new base.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:22 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Gonna try a little streaming in a few minutes. Today I go have a look at my old base, and wander off into the wilderness looking for a good place to start a new base.

Can you turn on videos for your twitch channel so people can watch it still if they happen to miss you being online Meow?
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:28 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Can you turn on videos for your twitch channel so people can watch it still if they happen to miss you being online Meow?

I can give it a try. Got a new microphone, not one held together with Elmer's glue and hope, so maybe it'll be easier to hear me. About to be streaming again in a few minutes. I've built a little newbie base so it's time to put down a claim and go shopping through player stalls for supplies.

TotalyMeow

Postby Forungi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:Can you turn on videos for your twitch channel so people can watch it still if they happen to miss you being online Meow?

I can give it a try. Got a new microphone, not one held together with Elmer's glue and hope, so maybe it'll be easier to hear me. About to be streaming again in a few minutes. I've built a little newbie base so it's time to put down a claim and go shopping through player stalls for supplies.

It was nearly impossible to hear you last stream without having the game sounds be super loud.

For the next stream, try adjusting your volume settings abit by lower the game volume and maybe raise mic volume just a bit.
Forungi

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:03 am

Forungi wrote:It was nearly impossible to hear you last stream without having the game sounds be super loud.

For the next stream, try adjusting your volume settings abit by lower the game volume and maybe raise mic volume just a bit.

Yeah, I have to fix that. The problem is that I can't hear myself to know what the sound levels are like. I'll see if I can find a way to increase the gain on the microphone itself and if it's still too quiet, I can lower the main game volume as I think I have it up fairly high. I didn't know it was a problem of sound relative to the game or I could have turned that down earlier. :/

So, I wonder what is a good time of day for streaming so more people can be there if interested? I was thinking I might do a history of Salem next time for newer players who might wonder about past dramas.

TotalyMeow

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:34 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Forungi wrote:It was nearly impossible to hear you last stream without having the game sounds be super loud.

Yeah, I have to fix that. The problem is that I can't hear myself to know what the sound levels are like. I'll see if I can find a way to increase the gain on the microphone itself and if it's still too quiet, I can lower the main game volume as I think I have it up fairly high. I didn't know it was a problem of sound relative to the game or I could have turned that down earlier. :/

So, I wonder what is a good time of day for streaming so more people can be there if interested? I was thinking I might do a history of Salem next time for newer players who might wonder about past dramas.

past drama's when the game had actual devs and weekly events?
nosfirebird

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:02 am

nosfirebird wrote:past drama's when the game had actual devs and weekly events?

I guess. I figured you might be interested in a little further back though.

TotalyMeow

Postby Qiresea » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:00 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
So, I wonder what is a good time of day for streaming so more people can be there if interested?

maybe 1-2 hours earlier than last time?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill