New and looking for friends

Look for a group to play with here.

New and looking for friends

Postby Ghoul » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Hey, I'm 22 and from Canada. Unfortunately I only speak English. Looking for a group or maybe one other person who would be willing to hang out and show me the ropes.
I'm interested in playing because I like the food-leveling mechanic and I'm interested in making alts that are skilled in gathering basic mats and which are skilled in creating weapons/armor.

PM me your favourite VOIP or IM service if you want to meetup in game or chat. My time zone is CST or GMT-6. I prefer Discord but I am willing to use whatever.

EDIT: I can only use the vanilla client because the OpenGL versions of the modded clients are unsupported by my GPU, if that matters at all.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Re: New and looking for friends

Postby ink037 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 am

Well, I might be interested. Male 26 America's. It possible we could be a match. I'd prefer a role of maintaining a base through farming, mining, etc.
ink037

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 am

ink037 wrote: It possible we could be a match. I'd prefer a role of ..

Very kinky.
Also
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ghoul » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:59 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
ink037 wrote: It possible we could be a match. I'd prefer a role of ..

Very kinky.
Also

;) ;) ;)

Btw I sent you a PM ink
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Return to Planters & Pilgrims