2 Years of feeding 30 Fertiles and I finally get one.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: 2 Years of feeding 30 Fertiles and I finally get one.

Postby Darwoth » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 am

Claeyt wrote:Golden Goose took me 2 years to get.

2 ***** years of feeding 30+ ***** Fertiles cotton seeds, worms and other turkeys and I can finally confirm that a Golden Goose will just randomly pop with nothing extra needed but a Fertile and a male turkey. Thank ***** god.

shut up claeyt
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 am

Darwoth wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Golden Goose took me 2 years to get.

2 ***** years of feeding 30+ ***** Fertiles cotton seeds, worms and other turkeys and I can finally confirm that a Golden Goose will just randomly pop with nothing extra needed but a Fertile and a male turkey. Thank ***** god.

shut up claeyt

that was the time Darwoth Realized hes a Golden Turkey himself and joined them in the Coop.... and thus they gobbled together till the end of Time.
Heffernan

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:46 am

is tat anoth buttlicking or u insult him \ smh

Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:34 am

just being jealous the most i ever had was like 10 or such..
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Heffernan wrote:just being jealous the most i ever had was like 10 or such..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:03 am

just a heads up if anyone else is trying to get into this but doesnt have turkey near your HS: someone has a tendency to pick them up and stuff them into the stumps around providence town,your welcome. :)
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:00 am

Bleuwulf wrote:just a heads up if anyone else is trying to get into this but doesnt have turkey near your HS: someone has a tendency to pick them up and stuff them into the stumps around providence town,your welcome. :)

You need Fertile Turkey Hens to get a Golden Goose. Collecting regular turkeys that you've stashed in stumps won't help anyone get any closer to this.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby KatrinaVlahos » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:just a heads up if anyone else is trying to get into this but doesnt have turkey near your HS: someone has a tendency to pick them up and stuff them into the stumps around providence town,your welcome. :)

Yeah I was wondering! Who's actually guilty doing that? That's, like, animal cruelty.
KatrinaVlahos

Postby Chrumps » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:09 pm

KatrinaVlahos wrote:Yeah I was wondering! Who's actually guilty doing that? That's, like, animal cruelty.

Some wild turkeys are more equal than others. Someone was picking turkeys and stuffed them into stumps to avoid picking the same turkey twice.
Chrumps

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:58 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:

You need Fertile Turkey Hens to get a Golden Goose. Collecting regular turkeys that you've stashed in stumps won't help anyone get any closer to this.

I was referring to turkey farming as opposed to a golden goose specifically, but feel free to keep poo-pooing my tips to newer players,its so helpful to the game and the community,thanks.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses