2017 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:44 pm

JohnSnow wrote:Is there any chance that we will get t2 witches back for everyone? Or it is another "for Darwoth only" stuff?

how exactly does an enemy faction ***** about wings until an extra ingredient is added and then same faction exploiting the drops on the new ingredient making a dozen t2 witches until it is temporarily nerfed/removed have a ***** thing to do with me?

do you just TRY to make yourself look as stupid as possible every time you make a post? perhaps you really are claeyt.
Darwoth

Postby kabuto202 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:02 am

JohnSnow wrote:Is there any chance that we will get t2 witches back for everyone? Or it is another "for Darwoth only" stuff?

shutupclaeyt
kabuto202

Postby rustles » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:58 am

Sounds good, year of the Fire **** is best year.
rustles

Postby KPOTOB » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:

how exactly does an enemy faction ***** about wings until an extra ingredient is added and then same faction exploiting the drops on the new ingredient making a dozen t2 witches until it is temporarily nerfed/removed have a ***** thing to do with me?

do you just TRY to make yourself look as stupid as possible every time you make a post? perhaps you really are claeyt.

You normally polite. You seem to give the animals in Providence, after the final Popham? When we see cows in Providence?
KPOTOB

Postby Claeyt » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:14 pm

KPOTOB wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

You normally polite. You seem to give the animals in Providence, after the final Popham? When we see cows in Providence?

Popham is still up until the next exploration event so I don't think they'll be on till then, It'll be interesting to see the marketplace when they do spread around Providence.
Claeyt

Postby Shadow86 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am

Probably have to be good on your knees to get animals from Darwoth...**** sucker extraordinaire?
Shadow86

Postby KPOTOB » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Probably have to be good on your knees to get animals from Darwoth...**** sucker extraordinaire?

You often do that for him?
KPOTOB

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:51 am

KPOTOB wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:Probably have to be good on your knees to get animals from Darwoth...**** sucker extraordinaire?

You often do that for him?

if you have never done this then you dont know how salem works.
Heffernan

Postby lachlaan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 pm

JohnCarver wrote:As for the Expedition II the best I can tell you is the target will be in either Feb or March depending on how many road blocks I run into on hashing out the final mechanics.

So I tried to not be inquisitive about this and give it time, but as it turns out the lack of teasers or just up-front communication is killing me, so I'll ask anyway.

Are things going more or less as planned with the development process or are we in for a delay of the current timetable? I ask in the eventuality that JC is some sort of hindu god with many arms and as such many shoulders he can cool down for us xD Seriously tho, throw us some sort of heads up or info on what's going on please.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby kabuto202 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:47 am

Updating JIRA Tickets forum posts takes time and context switches that slow down development. It's easier to just work from home not post on forums while you're in crunch rather than constantly get distracted by mostly stupid questions from mostly stupid coworkers players, until the work is done.
kabuto202

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements