The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby jesi » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:47 am

Darwoth wrote:in other news less than a day after canada had a big "trump sucks we love muslims, we are all muslims" spiel courtesy of their prime minister a muslim decided to go ackbar mode again and shoot a bunch of other muslims for not being muslim enough.

Turns out he was a 27 yr old white college student and supporter of Trump and Le Pen. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ho-9725504
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Syndarn » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:04 am

I think you guys would benefit to know, how the majority of psychologists view your president. I think some of you already know that he has narcissistic traits. But here is a link where one of the worlds top psychologists speak about what he is perceiving your president to be having.
http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

The danger with putting someone like this in charge, is that they really do not have any empathy towards themselves or others and when they go down, they tend to take drag everyone down with them. Most of you are focused on Islam and immigration. But you have a much bigger problem, the fact is that those who did not vote for Trump, not only dislike him, they pretty much hate him. So you as a country you are already divided and things will only heat up from here. That's 325,5 million people divided. East % vs West %.

You are are divided as a people and then you want to divide yourself further from the rest of the world by building a wall. Malignant NPD is also a division within self. Talking about obvious mirrors.

2-3 months to civil war. Good luck!

P.S:
On a positive note, after your civil war (you will take yourselves out) and the destruction of the US there will be a desire for world peace and there will be room to build a better future where you are cared for and understood and loved.

I am also concerned about the coming WW3 because of all of this unhealthiness.

I am not even joking. I wish i was.
In 3 months or less, we all know where this is heading :(

Much love guys!
Darkness is unknowing, Light is knowing. Shed light to the Darkness to transform it into knowing. Thus it becomes Light.
Darkness is the absence of thought.
Syndarn

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 am

Syndarn wrote:I think you guys would benefit to know, how the majority of psychologists view your president. I think some of you already know that he has narcissistic traits. But here is a link where one of the worlds top psychologists speak about what he is perceiving your president to be having.
http://usuncut.com/politics/top-psychologist-just-diagnosed-trump-mental-disorder/

The danger with putting someone like this in charge, is that they really do not have any empathy towards themselves or others and when they go down, they tend to take drag everyone down with them. Most of you are focused on Islam and immigration. But you have a much bigger problem, the fact is that those who did not vote for Trump, not only dislike him, they pretty much hate him. So you as a country you are already divided and things will only heat up from here. That's 325,5 million people divided. East % vs West %.

You are are divided as a people and then you want to divide yourself further from the rest of the world by building a wall. Malignant NPD is also a division within self. Talking about obvious mirrors.

P.S:
On a positive note, after your civil war (you will take yourselves out) and the destruction of the US there will be a desire for world peace and there will be room to build a better future where you are cared for and understood and loved.

Much love guys!

What total ***** and retardation. 60% of americans favor trump. The protest you see are 100% fake and are paid protest from George soros. The dumb ***** protesting are a extremely small number of americans.

Who cares if your president is a narc. Like no **** welcome to the 80s. This isn't Trumps first rodeo.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:07 pm

whelp yesterday it was being reported as a moroccan yelling allah akbar and suspected shiite vs sunni like usual. naturally the media will now spend the next year focusing on his supposed fervent "trump support" over anything else until they make it seem as though trump himself was the one pulling the trigger.
Darwoth

Postby Syndarn » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 pm

Ok so 60% of Americans favor trump.. great! ... that means the rest, the 40%... 130 million hate him. Thank god it's just 130 million .. would have been so much worse if it was 60% that hated him.. that'd be 195 million!

i think ur good! no division in America! :lol:
Darkness is unknowing, Light is knowing. Shed light to the Darkness to transform it into knowing. Thus it becomes Light.
Syndarn

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:23 pm

Syndarn wrote:I think you guys would benefit to know, how the majority of psychologists view your president. I think some of you already know that he has narcissistic traits. But here is a link where one of the worlds top psychologists speak about what he is perceiving your president to be having.

P.S:

Much love guys!

this country has always been divided since before we even declared independence when americans were tar and feathering tories, and politically the country is still divided along the exact same lines as the first civil war so nothing new there. another one some day in the future is simply an inevitable and natural progression through the course of any nation, i certainly do not think it will be anytime soon however much less "three months" :lol:

furthermore not only do most americans support trump but i really do not see any of these little chicken bone arm metros that cant remember how to wipe their own ass without their cellphone to tell them that are currently wearing masks while sucker punching people and knocking over trashcans presenting much of a "revolution"

nobody gives a ***** what "psychologists of the world" think about trump or if he is a "narcissist" or not narcissists are more often than not people that do a good job getting **** done like trump has done building wealth, entering politics and now so far holding office
Darwoth

Postby Syndarn » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Dallane wrote:Who cares if your president is a narc. Like no **** welcome to the 80s. This isn't Trumps first rodeo.

Darwoth wrote:nobody gives a ***** what "psychologists of the world" think about trump or if he is a "narcissist" or not narcissists are more often than not people that do a good job getting **** done like trump has done building wealth, entering politics and now so far holding office

In the near future you two will learn why you should care :) .. you might want to re-think what you just said. Malignant NPD's are psychopaths. They don't care who they step on to get what they want. That includes they don't care if they step on the American people, "friends" or colleagues or family. In their reality everything else and everything are just objects there to be used for serving the sick needs and fantasies of the narcissist, they don't see others as sentient beings with feelings and own wants or needs. it's them VS the world. They will lie, kill, destroy, stomp, desecrate.. there is no roof.

That means both Dallane and Darwoth, you are mere objects to this man. He would not feel remorse if he would slaughter your family, because in his mind he is justified and entitled to do it.

Now you have a president with full blown malignant NPD. He sits on your nuclear codes and he is in a position where he can basically get away with murder.

Congratulations :)
Syndarn

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Syndarn wrote:Congratulations :)

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:46 pm

throughout recorded history psychopaths have made the best leaders.

i do not give a **** if i am a "mere object" to trump or not so long as he keeps doing his best to do the **** he said he would :lol:
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:54 pm

jesi wrote:I agree with Darwoth on this one. The clumsy roll-out was intentional. The goal was to pander to the base, incite the left, and get certain congressional GOP members to stand up and protest, and then take a PR hit. Bannon is a bomb-throwing troll, nothing more.

No, it wasn't intentional. The left doesn't need any incentive to take a PR hit, they're doing fine on their own. Trump and many of those around him are inexperienced at governance and they did a rather poor job in this case. It probably won't be the last time.

Syndarn wrote:one of the worlds top psychologists speak about what he is perceiving your president to be having.

That article mentions that this psychologist violated professional ethics in his 'diagnosis' because it is impossible to correctly diagnose someone based on the face they show the world. Furthermore, did you read the paragraph about what symptoms supposedly support his diagnosis? It sounds like half the people on the internet, most of the people on TV/movies, and quite a few political figures. Like Darwoth points out, political and business leaders do tend to be sociopaths as that is the sort of personality that does well in those positions.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill