Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 pm

you retards have really nothing better to do than to derail my trading thread?

Moved topic from trade thread derail. ~TotalyMeow
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Re: Mary's shop - WTB brains and rabbits

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Qiresea wrote:you retards have really nothing better to do than to derail my trading thread?

Well, being honest I have to agree with em
gorniksam

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:20 pm

this is better
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 pm

My HS - iloveheff, pls add me and cure me
gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 pm

this is supposed to be group therapy, honey. if heff cant post, it wont work

Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 pm

"Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!", heff isnt ally of the best and strongest fraction in this game so he is not needed. Waiting for kin me and your help
gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 am

gorniksam wrote:"Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!", heff isnt ally of the best and strongest fraction in this game so he is not needed. Waiting for kin me and your help

i agree that you are only a fraction.

as to your second point, you two will not manage to solve your problems if you dont allow him to talk.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:18 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Sorry Mary, your prices are wonderful and you are helping out the new players of the game get started off the ground so they can prosper in the harsh world of Salem. I meant no harm from the original post.

you have 24 hours to give access to Westpine to one of my alts. i will be happy to accept this as a token of your friendship and goodwill.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am

Qiresea wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:Sorry Mary, your prices are wonderful and you are helping out the new players of the game get started off the ground so they can prosper in the harsh world of Salem. I meant no harm from the original post.

you have 24 hours to give access to Westpine to one of my alts. i will be happy to accept this as a token of your friendship and goodwill.

Seems like you like being backstabber and licking darwat's ass so much... after ***** but still :oops:
gorniksam

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 am

Qiresea wrote:

Sure I'll get right on that, it'll be a nice little corner with tall and safe brick walls with a glorious view of our pool, a leafy bed with brand new fresh leaves that haven't been sitting around like other beds that I'd rather not mention.
Unfortunately gates not included in this deal as we are currently all out of blister because of the hot and spicy sales we have been rocking to get it off the shelves since it was just collecting dust the past few months.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses