Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Judaism wrote:Seems to me you have some mental issues dude.

Doesn't everyone have mental issues that play Salem too much?
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:53 pm

FunForLife wrote:
Darwoth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

yes freud, i play salem only to maintain my "power" erection over others that are to stupid to know how the game works, i also stomp kittens to death whenever possible as my other side hobby. please help my warped mind with your psychological expertise so that like yourself one day i to can ascend to more noble heghts of making a raging jackass of myself within the game instead of just playing it.

Well after the passive-agrressive mode you follow up with making fun out of me. Nice communication skills.

You are very well taking care of never ever having a serious talk.

there is nothing "passive" about me telling you that you are a ***** idiot an esteemed psychologist such as yourself should know these things, nor is there anything to have a "serious talk" about or party to have it with, you are merely the latest of a dozen total retards on an alt account running the "you have issues maaaan" routine yet lack the intelligence to do it half as well :lol:

anyway ill be staring at my cows for the next 30 hours since my real life sucks so much and i wish to bask in my glorious and overbearing "power" over others, pm me when you have my music boxes and pages filled with groveling to trade.
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm

This thread just keeps getting better.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:39 am

These post feel like a scene from a movie where the hero is like standing on a mound of corpses just massacring hordes of zombies coming at him, further adding to the mound of corpses. Except instead of hero, it's Darworth. Instead of zombies it's a bunch of man children and probably a couple of actual children. And instead of massacring them, he wins at internet slap fights. And instead of a mound of corpses, it's a mound of *****.
kabuto202

Postby AcidSpiral » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 pm

FunForLife wrote:Just imagine a really broken person winning, might have the biggest fun in killing all animals to make sure noone will ever get some. Would be fun to see how Dev´s would react to that. Giving that much control and responability into players hands isn´t a good way to get rid of your own responsability as a DEV.

JohnCarver wrote:I do have a few things in the works to make it possible to obtain animals without the assistance of getting them from Darwoth but it will be extremely difficult and require a level of cooperation I'm not entirely sure the server will be capable of since ya'll won't play nice with each other.

Shut up Claeyt.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Greb » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:30 am

Congratz Darwoth! I was laughing the whole time while reading through the Leaderboards :lol: Smooth one
Greb

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:41 am

Greb wrote:Congratz Darwoth! I was laughing the whole time while reading through the Leaderboards :lol: Smooth one

=P

you should hop back over for the next go around, game could use a few non retards playing again
Darwoth

Postby svablas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:51 pm

FunForLife wrote:Anyway, i would never call you that, because that would be insulting and that behavior is not humane at all. So i just stay on the higher moral ground and at a rational point of view analizing the spoken word.

I feel sorry for you man. You can't even see when someone is talking for you and can't enjoy your victory but still need to be agressive. Sorry to say so, but from the perspective of a psychologist, these are hard symptoms of a broken personallity. But it fits into the picture, that you don't have to carry anything in Real-Life and you probably better don't in the future aswell.

All i was saying is, that the concept is broken and not your playing it out. It was probably kind of the best way anyone could have played it. But you can only feel offended instead of enjoying the praise. Sad stuff. Do you really enjoy the victory or just the power of denial to others that came with it? Happyness does not have to correlate with the sadness of others, but yours probably has to.

Back to Topic: 5 Months into the game I have to say the crafting system is nice, but monotonously and needs a lot more variaty and improvement. The idea of letting the player work for the additional content is great, but better make sure next time, that anyone will be able to enjoy that content afterwards and reward the winner in a different way then giving total control over that content part!

Just imagine a really broken person winning, might have the biggest fun in killing all animals to make sure noone will ever get some. Would be fun to see how Dev´s would react to that. Giving that much control and responability into players hands isn´t a good way to get rid of your own responsability as a DEV.

...normal person should shoot himself dead after writing this...

anyway players like Darwoth is a gift for a game, because he tries to push everyone and everything to the limits and thats a good thing making you a better person in any way. I get why ppl cry about Darwoth agenda because they hate being disturbed when try to relax in game but this is not a single player game, its mmo where you will be disturbed a LOT in every way... hard not to hate whose weaklings crying about whose who could deliver a hard beating. Strong players are strong because they worked hard to learn the game and game rewards them to decide how it should look (if Darwoth gets animal monopoly and desides to kill them all so be it he earned that).

Life is not fair and never will be. This game is built on the same philosophy. Deal with it or leave.
Grind till the end of time or die trying
svablas

Postby Faultierstein » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:59 am

congrats, you have no life! lol
Faultierstein

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:47 am

Faultierstein wrote:congrats, you have no life! lol

If someone enjoys spending all their time on a game how does that make them have no life? Stfu kid, in the end its all pointless so I guess you have no life either m8.
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements