Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 am

Darwoth wrote:why don't you just call me a big mean poopyhead and get it over with? your entire post is retarded and reeks of a 5th grade lunch table argument :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll help him out by linking cleaty's favorite news outlet.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett ... .qyAQOEaAZ
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:14 am

oh god did claeyt actually try to use something from buzzfeed as an argument for one of his delusions? although to be fair i guess a clickbait website specializing in cat pictures and celebrity gossip probably would be more legitimate than his usual sources :lol:
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 am

Darwoth wrote:oh god did claeyt actually try to use something from buzzfeed as an argument for one of his delusions? although to be fair i guess a clickbait website specializing in cat pictures and celebrity gossip probably would be more legitimate than his usual sources :lol:

Buzzfeed published the Trump pee thing that they and CNN have been imploding over.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh god did claeyt actually try to use something from buzzfeed as an argument for one of his delusions? although to be fair i guess a clickbait website specializing in cat pictures and celebrity gossip probably would be more legitimate than his usual sources :lol:

Buzzfeed published the Trump pee thing that they and CNN have been imploding over.

Claeyt wrote:Welcome to the Thunderdome. American media is on fire right now and they're calling it the story of the century.

>story of the century
>dies within a few hours along with cnn's rep
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:11 am

Dallane wrote:
Darwoth wrote:why don't you just call me a big mean poopyhead and get it over with? your entire post is retarded and reeks of a 5th grade lunch table argument :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll help him out by linking cleaty's favorite news outlet.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett ... .qyAQOEaAZ

Why did I click that link? My brain hurts now, thanks for killing more of my brain cells than a hard nights drinking could possibly hope to destroy. I can't put the whole blame on you though, it's not like to forced me to click it...
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby FunForLife » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:33 am

Darwoth wrote: the only way i could possibly enjoy your hurt butt more than i am right now is if i was a **** like claeyt.

it was certainly not ME that made anyone wait for anything, it was the lazy playerbase like yourself expecting a free handout (banking that they would get animals anyway whether they did anything for them or not) who are so inept they could not spend an hour making an 800 scalp character who chose not to build the ark.

your in luck however, you have the option of spending money for animals. you may purchase them from me for music boxes + a piece of paper filled with your groveling and pleading.

real life is just dandy thank you, such that i can choose what i spend my time on. and if i were instead a 700 pound virginal basement dweller i dare say i would be less pathetic for winning an objective in the game i enjoy than you are for whining about your status in the same hobby.

"lolololol maybe hagatha will steal darwoths silver and make his animals run away!!!!"

why don't you just call me a big mean poopyhead and get it over with? your entire post is retarded and reeks of a 5th grade lunch table argument :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, i would never call you that, because that would be insulting and that behavior is not humane at all. So i just stay on the higher moral ground and at a rational point of view analizing the spoken word.

I feel sorry for you man. You can't even see when someone is talking for you and can't enjoy your victory but still need to be agressive. Sorry to say so, but from the perspective of a psychologist, these are hard symptoms of a broken personallity. But it fits into the picture, that you don't have to carry anything in Real-Life and you probably better don't in the future aswell.

All i was saying is, that the concept is broken and not your playing it out. It was probably kind of the best way anyone could have played it. But you can only feel offended instead of enjoying the praise. Sad stuff. Do you really enjoy the victory or just the power of denial to others that came with it? Happyness does not have to correlate with the sadness of others, but yours probably has to.

Back to Topic: 5 Months into the game I have to say the crafting system is nice, but monotonously and needs a lot more variaty and improvement. The idea of letting the player work for the additional content is great, but better make sure next time, that anyone will be able to enjoy that content afterwards and reward the winner in a different way then giving total control over that content part!

Just imagine a really broken person winning, might have the biggest fun in killing all animals to make sure noone will ever get some. Would be fun to see how Dev´s would react to that. Giving that much control and responability into players hands isn´t a good way to get rid of your own responsability as a DEV.
FunForLife

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:07 pm

FunForLife wrote:
Anyway, i would never call you that, because that would be insulting and that behavior is not humane at all. So i just stay on the higher moral ground and at a rational point of view analizing the spoken word.

I feel sorry for you man. You can't even see when someone is talking for you and can't enjoy your victory but still need to be agressive. Sorry to say so, but from the perspective of a psychologist, these are hard symptoms of a broken personallity. But it fits into the picture, that you don't have to carry anything in Real-Life and you probably better don't in the future aswell.

All i was saying is, that the concept is broken and not your playing it out. It was probably kind of the best way anyone could have played it. But you can only feel offended instead of enjoying the praise. Sad stuff. Do you really enjoy the victory or just the power of denial to others that came with it? Happyness does not have to correlate with the sadness of others, but yours probably has to.

Back to Topic: 5 Months into the game I have to say the crafting system is nice, but monotonously and needs a lot more variaty and improvement. The idea of letting the player work for the additional content is great, but better make sure next time, that anyone will be able to enjoy that content afterwards and reward the winner in a different way then giving total control over that content part!

Just imagine a really broken person winning, might have the biggest fun in killing all animals to make sure noone will ever get some. Would be fun to see how Dev´s would react to that. Giving that much control and responability into players hands isn´t a good way to get rid of your own responsability as a DEV.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yes freud, i play salem only to maintain my "power" erection over others that are to stupid to know how the game works, i also stomp kittens to death whenever possible as my other side hobby. please help my warped mind with your psychological expertise so that like yourself one day i to can ascend to more noble heghts of making a raging jackass of myself within the game instead of just playing it.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Darwoth wrote: stomp kittens to death .

I knew you were a dog person.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby FunForLife » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Darwoth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

yes freud, i play salem only to maintain my "power" erection over others that are to stupid to know how the game works, i also stomp kittens to death whenever possible as my other side hobby. please help my warped mind with your psychological expertise so that like yourself one day i to can ascend to more noble heghts of making a raging jackass of myself within the game instead of just playing it.

Well after the passive-agrressive mode you follow up with making fun out of me. Nice communication skills.

You are very well taking care of never ever having a serious talk.
FunForLife

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Seems to me you have some mental issues dude.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements