Amazing day

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Amazing day

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Frotted getting banned? Were my prayers answered? Is the god real? Who's hand do i need to shake ? Should i pay someone for the great service that they did? Will i win lottery tommorow? Everything seems possible.
All these questions. xD
ZoddAlmighty

Re: Amazing day

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:51 pm

He got raided while he was banned on both his bases, the loot was awesome.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:14 am

So... is he actually going to quit now instead of just saying that he's going to quit even as he opens up the client to play some more?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby GWashington » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:52 am

JUSTICE
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 am

Well one of his bases got completely wiped out and taken over, the other one we coudn't finish off due to the large paid pclaim and we were unwilling to domain it. Most structures are destroyed alongside and all of his valuables are gone, so are the townmembers he had.

Sadly it had come to this, at first I really liked Frakked and I helped him out numerious times in the past, however his tone lately was unforgiveable and it seems that he never was grateful for what we had done for him without any payment required. But then again, building trust on someone like Frakked probaly is stupid.

So all things considered, I highly doubt that we will see him playing again. I don't know why he got ''perma'' banned but he probaly must have been quite mad about it all.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:39 am

I'm curious: how easily coverable where the scents that led to Kuku's 6K alt (that defended his town) being killed?

Were they on shallow water or something? I'm hoping he couldn't have just plopped a hovel on them or something ridiculously simple.
Reviresco

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:03 am

Reviresco wrote:I'm hoping he couldn't have just plopped a hovel on them or something ridiculously simple.

He coud've simply expanded his pclaim a couple more tiles and everything woud've been fine, it was extremely easy and from what I've heard he also did promise to do so.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Judaism wrote:So all things considered, I highly doubt that we will see him playing again. I don't know why he got ''perma'' banned but he probaly must have been quite mad about it all.

I don't that that what you have stated is related to him quiting this game. He usually goes off in a thread when someone messes with him in game. See the heff poopclaim for example.

Also everyone please do not post about moderation actions. If you are wondering what happened to him that was serious enough to earn a permaban then you should send a message to Meow. The situation is under review by the Dev team. Meow will more than likely update the ban post or make a comment herself at some point in the future. I do however encourage anyone who received disturbing PMs to report them asap. Thanks.

Locking thread.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Return to House of Burgesses