The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am

sorry, the mainstream media lost all credibility long ago and that was reinforced during the laughable election coverage so i did not bother going to any of the cut/paste crap you belched out.

as to the russians as i have said since the beginning no **** they favor trump since clinton has in the past attempted to meddle in their local domestic affairs and would continue to do so, and that is ignoring the entire syria fiasco/being dragged into a second cold war over a bunch of ***** muslim terrorists.

the majority of the wikileak dumps came via elements within united states intelligence agencies seeking to stave off the disaster of a clinton presidency not "the russians", and regardless of who provided them they are not the folks that cost the liberals the election by revealing their dirty laundry, the liberals did by having so much dirty laundry in the first place :lol: as with the week of retarded kids "protesting" in liberal strongholds and the hilarious "recount" efforts that did nothing but reveal massive voter fraud by the democrats this latest "russia" **** is nothing more than more grasping at straws by the defeated, in a few weeks this will be replaced by another "big thing" and the cycle will continue for trumps entire term as the media firmly cements into tabloid status.

under trump i suspect US/russia relations will be at an all time high and we will work together to eradicate various factions of muslim terrorists instead of suspiciously eyeing one another and rattling sabers. sounds good to me, i raise a glass of vodka to my russian compatriots who have been infinitely less commie than the american left for decades.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Look at cleaty falling for a 4chan troll and believing anything that buzzfeed post.

Here he even admits there is no proof.

Wikileaks twitter quotes

WikiLeaks has a 100% record of accurate authentication. We do not endorse Buzzfeed's publication of a document which is clearly bogus.

An except from the pseudo "intelligence report" "leaked" to Buzzfeed, who published it, ahead of Trump's press conference on Wednesday.

Cleaty you should try and take some more tips from buzzfeed and sit like a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8

You guys should see this moron going balls crazy on reddit trying to get AMAs and asking if people are fleeing the country.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Dallane wrote:stuff

Except this has nothing to do with what that guy sent to that other guy which has already been proven to have nothing to do with it.

This 35 page 'Brief' is from a former MI6 agent doing opo research for Trump's republican challengers who gave the info to an FBI agent and his contracted contact (apparently Ted Cruz got the ball rolling on this) AND another completely different report from British intelligence that combined the MI6 report with some confirmation and further info which was delivered to the White House and John McCain in October by a former British ambassador. Both of these are now being reported to be under investigation and partially confirmed by both the CIA and FBI after the former MI6 guy came in for a week of interviews and revealed some of his sources. Some of it has been confirmed and some hasn't and all of its confidential.

So who are we to believe? The British Government, a 30 year MI6 agent who is now a contractor, the FBI and the CIA OR some anonymous dude on 4chan.

The piss show in Moscow isn't even close to being the worst of it. The FSB actually trying to develop Trump as an asset through business deals and blackmail and the surrogates (Manafort and Cohen) having contact with Russian intelligence while employed with the campaign are much, much worse than 2 prostitutes pissing on each other.
Last edited by Claeyt on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Claeyt wrote:So who are we to believe? The British Government, a 30 year MI6 agent who is now a contractor, the FBI and the CIA OR some anonymous dude on 4chan.

Who to trust? A anon mi6 agent from Brittan who is only looking to damage other countries or a historical archive of everything that has been said leading up to today. Why would I ever trust the FBI or CIA when they have been proven to be inefficient. I can't wait for the swamp to get drained so we can get some actual intelligence experts working for the country instead of against.

The report that was released has been confirmed nonstop to have no proof even by the media. If you actually read it instead of jerking off to buzzfeed then you would know it's all *****.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I think after the amount of drama, most people don't give a flying ***** about anything anymore regardless of what the claims are.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Wow, most of the mainstream media lost any trust I had in them during the election when they kept turning it up to 11 on every tiny thing they could dredge up and inflate to try to cause a panic. This though, this is like the nail in the coffin, geez. It's tough enough to have to read several news reports on any one event, try to filter out the lies and misdirection and learn a few facts. Now even that will be suspect. :/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Procne » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Today in the morning I read the news.
Now I see this thread.
I see the author.

I am actually surprised clt is dumb enough to come here with this.
Procne

Postby saltmummy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:05 pm

I bet russian hackers are responsible for the stress fractures in my legs too. Yeah, russian hackers. Totally not several years spent walking to and from work. I bet it was russian hackers who killed off my orchard too. Are russian hackers putting toxins in my cheerios? Are they putting mold on my bread? Did they help Trump win or are they just the democrats favorite scapegoat to try and explain why their careless, dishonest, rapist supporting candidate lost?

an even better question though, did russian hackers make claeyt believe anything he is told so long as it supports the things he wishes were true and/or casts shade on the truth he can't face? Or has he always been that way?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby honeymilk » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Judaism wrote:I think after the amount of drama, most people don't give a flying ***** about anything anymore regardless of what the claims are.

This!
honeymilk
Customer

Next

Return to City upon a Hill