Judaism VS Darwoth

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who would u like to see in the fight? (2votes)

Darwoth vs Judaism(KKK founding member)
33%
Darwoth vs Meth(KKK founding member, Judaism's best friend on Salem)
19%
Darwoth vs Judaism+Meth at the same time, with rules
48%

Total votes : 42

Re: Judaism VS Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Reviresco wrote:All right, Juda, we just need you to keep him busy long enough for us to finish the Ark.

to late!

Damn!
Reviresco

Postby Binks » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 am

Why is this even a thread? Darwoth has probably killed Judaism 100 times over by now. However I would totally log in for SFC.
Binks

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 am

Binks wrote:Why is this even a thread? Darwoth has probably killed Judaism 100 times over by now. However I would totally log in for SFC.

He hasn't killed me a single time actually, the only relevant dead I've had over the last two years where he somewhat was related to was a suicide on a fighter due to the new TBC mechanics. Then again, after several deads you try to be alot more careful. But when it comes down to actual kills, I have been part of killing more often than he has kills on me.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 am

judaism was once part of 6 retards that killed a mid tier combat alt of mine that fell out of a canoe, he talked this up endlessly until a few days later when i landed multiple kills of equal or higher value against that same clutch of tards that were suddenly worthless alts.

i have "not killed" judaism on "a character that matters" because in addition to him always sitting at the back of the pack as when he fought the heavily outnumbered godtuwn group and just ran away leaving all of his friends to die he continuously changes the definition of what "matters" so that throwaway 10 phlegm zero skills hydruckey trainers of mine are a devastating blow and various 1k or so crap thieves and murder alts of his are not just irrelevant but either were not his or never existed anyway. now like the vast majority in his faction he just hides behind false names that he denies are his characters and usually kills himself instead, on popham his poison/counterfeit alt was even named darwoth :lol: :lol: :lol:

one such case in point is when he killed his main due to my TBC (which apparently means his character was depressed not killed by me TBCing it), the inherit became his new main and eventually his main "fighter" (dock club newb harasser) which is now called something retarded like legate lurpyslurp using those dumb calligraphy fonts he likes so much.

when i kill that character or his main in the borrowed golden items and use it as a hat it to will suddenly cease to be anything of importance.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 am

Darwoth wrote:one such case in point is when he killed his main due to my TBC (which apparently means his character was depressed not killed by me TBCing it), the inherit became his new main and eventually his main "fighter" (dock club newb harasser) which is now called something retarded like legate lurpyslurp using those dumb calligraphy fonts he likes so much.

I was wondering who owned Legate Lanius and why whoever it was would use ridiculous text for the name of a fairly serious character.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses