Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:40 am

shizuka wrote:makes me so sad to see how little interest people from Salem take in twitch, watching/ and making the effort to stream etc.

It's mostly because it's a really boring game to watch unless you are fighting which most people here don't want to do. It can also get you killed.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:02 am

Removed a Derail.

On topic, I've been pondering doing a couple short Salem streams. Mostly because I've never streamed a thing and would like to try it. IF anyone is interested, I would mostly just be derping around on a newbie character and sobbing like a little ***** whenever cougars appear because they scare me.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:00 am

shizuka wrote:makes me so sad to see how little interest people from Salem take in twitch, watching/ and making the effort to stream etc.

thx saltmum ill pm u when im all settled

did u guys who streamed with OBS on salem use window game capture or monitor capture? i cant get my old settings back for salem
felt like some things were bugging for me adding scenes over salem that i wanted to be in with

You have to use monitor capture as far as i can remember when i streamed for lolz.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby saltmummy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:12 am

Paradoxyc wrote:15 minutes of collecting..

At least it's more interesting than watching people getting stuck on flower pots or digging up bushes for an hour.

shizuka wrote:thx saltmum ill pm u when im all settled

Aya, take your time. I'm sure it will be a good watch.

EDIT: Added a link to the Salem Twitch page in both a regular link and a banner link to the main page.
TotalyMeow wrote:Removed a Derail.

On topic, I've been pondering doing a couple short Salem streams. Mostly because I've never streamed a thing and would like to try it. IF anyone is interested, I would mostly just be derping around on a newbie character and sobbing like a little ***** whenever cougars appear because they scare me.

You should do that. Might be good to watch.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Why is Daopa not on the list? He's the largest regular streamer this game has.
Claeyt

Postby saltmummy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Claeyt wrote:Why is Daopa not on the list? He's the largest regular streamer this game has.

Aya, I'm not sure why he isn't there either. I recall putting him on the list. Just a sec, gonna fix that.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Claeyt wrote:Why is Daopa not on the list? He's the largest regular streamer this game has.

1. He doesn't stream salem anymore

2. He view bots hard as a mother *****.

He should be kept off unless he is actually streaming salem again like he use to.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby GigiBecali » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Can someone please write a quick but nice description of salem so I can promote the game on some sites? Not sure if I posted in the right thread.
HS: conopida
Spleen on discord and Salem
GigiBecali

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm

GigiBecali wrote:Can someone please write a quick but nice description of salem so I can promote the game on some sites? Not sure if I posted in the right thread.

get good or get rekt
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Reviresco » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm

GigiBecali wrote:Can someone please write a quick but nice description of salem so I can promote the game on some sites? Not sure if I posted in the right thread.

The MMO for Misanthropes.
Reviresco

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill