Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:19 am

saltmummy wrote:Noticed some links were broken and fixed them. My error, didn't notice them sooner, sorry for leaving them broken like that. :oops:

You are awesome! Thanks a ton!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby shizuka » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:25 am

as ill be streaming again soon, how can i change my twitch link to make it pops here with color that activates when online, how u make that work? i know twicth very well and the streaming software i use very well but i know nth about colors like this on forums; what do ppl need to give u?
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Kandarim » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 am

i think you just make sure you're in the list with a colored dot, then start a stream with 'Salem' in its name. Don't know that for sure, though.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby shizuka » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:54 am

Kandarim wrote: then start a stream with 'Salem' in its name.

you mean as broadcasting title on tiwtch salem or have to choose the game 'salem' when choosing ur game cathergory on twitch
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby saltmummy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 am

shizuka wrote:as ill be streaming again soon, how can i change my twitch link to make it pops here with color that activates when online, how u make that work? i know twicth very well and the streaming software i use very well but i know nth about colors like this on forums; what do ppl need to give u?

I copied the dots over from the old thread so I don't know exactly how they work, but I'm sure I can reverse engineer them to get you one too. Just tell us when you are streaming, and I'll get right on working it out.
Last edited by saltmummy on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Forungi » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:02 am

shizuka wrote:
Kandarim wrote: then start a stream with 'Salem' in its name.

you mean as broadcasting title on tiwtch salem or have to choose the game 'salem' when choosing ur game cathergory on twitch

You have to pick Salem as the game you are playing in your dashboard to make it display as a green dot here on the forum.
Forungi

Postby saltmummy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:06 am

Ok, I am certain I can get you one of those dots Shizuka. I just need to plug your twitch channel name into a place on the dots image url.

edit: oh and I added Kuku to the list of salem people on youtube.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Paradoxyc » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 am

Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby shizuka » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 pm

makes me so sad to see how little interest people from Salem take in twitch, watching/ and making the effort to stream etc.

thx saltmum ill pm u when im all settled

did u guys who streamed with OBS on salem use window game capture or monitor capture? i cant get my old settings back for salem
felt like some things were bugging for me adding scenes over salem that i wanted to be in with
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill