1.2.1 Cold Shoulder Bugs

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: 1.2.1 Cold Shoulder Bugs

Postby Dallane » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:46 am

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:Meybe... OFF Hypothermia when new player/alt be made ? ... or give Tip for that ? ...

This can be repellents (scared) for new players now... because give debuff for start and slow...

+1 Great idea, and add also warnings for everything in game, made new chars cannot be killed for 2 weeks to don't make new players die too fast and leave Salem to early

yet you are the only one killing new players... :roll:

Yet you raid them and destroy their spawn.

Also stop the derail
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:31 am

i though when u have no bell payd it would destroy ur town slowly?
Heffernan

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 am

Dont think Pclaims decay if upkeep isnt paid, but there are consequences, so it does balance out.
Tulgarath

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:12 am

Tulgarath wrote:Dont think Pclaims decay if upkeep isnt paid, but there are consequences, so it does balance out.

pclaims should decay and vclaims should decax both if not payd else theres no reason to pay.
Heffernan

Postby Bearform » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 am

As a new player for a couple of days since I hermited a year ago, I lost my initial character before I realized how dire and quickly you need to focus on purely clothes. It's pretty rough unless you know exactly what your doing, and how quickly you need to do it.
Bearform

Postby Taipion » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:Dont think Pclaims decay if upkeep isnt paid, but there are consequences, so it does balance out.

pclaims should decay and vclaims should decax both if not payd else theres no reason to pay.

JC said he does not want that for reasons, and I agree.

There still are enough reasons to pay both, though not both at the same time if you have them and are active.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Bearform wrote:As a new player for a couple of days since I hermited a year ago, I lost my initial character before I realized how dire and quickly you need to focus on purely clothes. It's pretty rough unless you know exactly what your doing, and how quickly you need to do it.

John intends to add a help screen in the next update explaining to newbies how to weave reeds and the need for making a few jute clothes from them.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Taipion » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:14 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Bearform wrote:As a new player for a couple of days since I hermited a year ago, I lost my initial character before I realized how dire and quickly you need to focus on purely clothes. It's pretty rough unless you know exactly what your doing, and how quickly you need to do it.

John intends to add a help screen in the next update explaining to newbies how to weave reeds and the need for making a few jute clothes from them.

Add how to get the required skills without wasting all the useful stuff and their inspiration in the newbie area! ¦]

...At least, add a link to the wiki, and maybe the forums...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:20 am

The item "Shard of Ice" seems bugged since last update

someone told me its not longer pickable up, so i moved to a snow mountain, when it spawned i moved next to it but it already disappeared

i tried a few times but could get none, so i moved and got a horse, i managed to pick one up but it instantly disappeared in like 2seconds

note: we have Spring currently
Heffernan

Postby lachlaan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Gee thanks thermoscope.

Edit: Also shards of ice and snow melt way fast in spring.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Technicalities